FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By rhyscoles
#46442
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ARhgeWN6Ea4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Kubica canada crash

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YP1DRq5zXfY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Hamilton crash

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUjtO2nsFc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Alonso crash

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKMNW2Qghk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Another Hamilton crash

Therem are more if you click on more from well, me
#46452
No. If I upload loads of onboard laps then my account will proably get suspended. Its happened before. They tend not to care aboutn old crashes. I do have several onboard laps and overtaking manoveras on my PS3. Would people really like to see them, or do people prefer crashes.
User avatar
By f1ea
#46467
dant wrote:Not in F1, In GP2 but probably one of the best moves for overtaking, and the bravest.
Slicks are neat fun.
User avatar
By f1ea
#46492
bud wrote:that was a gutsy move, poor Piquet :lol:
Yup, pretty gutsy. Funny, cause that is also where I like to pass in Forza motorsports @ Silverstone :D

That Beckets - Chapel segment is amongst my favourites in all of F1. The absolute best being Eau Rouge and the Bruxelles - Pouhon - Fagnes segment @ Spa.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!