FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
I just watched a recap of the 1998 Canadian GP, and I'm absolutely amazed that I hadn't remembered the actions of a certain Schumacher on his fellow compatriot, Heinz Harold Frentzen. I see no reason for MS's dangerous and deliberate actions on HHF, but maybe the fact Heinz spent many happy years with Schumacher's wife before they got together! :twisted:
By Irv the Swerve
Schumacher said he didn't see HHF in his mirrors. I seriously doubt that.
By R00DIT
looks very bad, cant believe he only got 10 second penalty!!!
By 7UpJordan
I'm not a fan of Schumacher, but I dislike Frentzen even more especially when he "replaced" Hill for 1997 because Frank thought he would be faster than Hill. There's no way Frentzen could be faster than Hill in a Williams, even if you put Damon in the FW12 which had Judd engines, he'd still go faster than Frentzen.
By certom
wel...HHF was in the plans of the Mercedes with MS, they were the two best german drivers around in the late 80s!
anyway, i vote for the Stephen's option: " Stop thinking to my wife while doing self umpalumpa,you f***ing kartoffeln esser!"...
By R00DIT
wel...HHF was in the plans of the Mercedes with MS, they were the two best german drivers around in the late 80s!
anyway, i vote for the Stephen's option: " Stop thinking to my wife while doing self umpalumpa,you f***ing kartoffeln esser!"...

umpalumpa again!
By darwin dali
pussycat!
By certom
i love doing umpalumpa, while umpalumping my umpalampa with umpalumps and stuff like that!
By darwin dali
Che cazzo? I thought this is an English forum, but this sure doesn't sound English :twisted::mrgreen:

See our F1 related articles too!