FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Ok maybe that's a bit overboard but AD topped the timesheets in Jerez!! Faster than the two new Renaults!!

Testing times from Jerez (18 January)

1. DAVIDSON Super Aguri 1m19.628s :shock:

2. FISICHELLA Renault 1m19.754s

3. ROSBERG Williams 1m20.059s

4. KOVALAINEN Renault 1m21.026s

Testing times from Valencia

1. KUBICA BMW 1m12.310s

2. VETTEL BMW 1m13.490s
By Freddie
You can never count on the tests - previous years have clearly shown that !
By 7UpJordan
Pre-season testing times can be misleading. Minardi were very fast in pre-season testing back in 1999 but when the season came, they resumed their grid-filler role down the back-end.
By Marco
Pre-season testing times can be misleading. Minardi were very fast in pre-season testing back in 1999 but when the season came, they resumed their grid-filler role down the back-end.

Yes, the old run with one lap of fuel! ;) A ploy even Honda have used!
By Irv the Swerve
This could be different. SA are making huge steps forward. Minardi was just a lost cause, there's hope for SA.
By welshie
I really hope they do well this year. Surely having more competitive cars can only be good for the sport.

And with all the honda parts they have then the coming season looks rather tasty!!
By Stephen
Davidson is a very good driver, and that Super Aguri has ALOT of Honda kit under the hood. It would be unlikely that the results are a true reflection of what to expect this season, but they've obviously got something alot better than last years car and are probably capable of surprising a few people in 2007!
By darwin dali
To the extent that they surprise big momma Honda?? Wouldn't THAT be somtin' ? :D:twisted:
By Stephen
To the extent that they surprise big momma Honda?? Wouldn't THAT be somtin' ? :D:twisted:

I think I said something similar about Toro Rosso and Redbull, and just look what happened last year! To quote Murray Walker (cringe), "anythings possible in F1".

(I can't believe I just quoted that man, next I'll be buying a blow up doll of James 'fcuking' Allen!
By darwin dali
Yup, it's going downhill with you quoting Murray. BTW: you could trade dolls with Forza. His might be a bit 'used' by the time you have them in your mailbox, but hey, it's all about variety, isn't it? You don't have to answer if your better half is around... :twisted::mrgreen:8)
By darwin dali
:!:
By bud
Well they were using Honda's 06 chassis

See our F1 related articles too!