FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

Oh, and the Hulk got married:

Last edited by overboost on 26 Jun 21, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
By myownalias
John Doe wrote: 25 Jun 21, 19:38 At least this season we know that Redbull has a better car, fastest on track, we can see some competitive races.
Which is a nice change after more than a decade of either Red Bull or Mercedes dominating F1. I don't really care who wins, I just want to see a real battle between two or more teams for both drivers and constructors titles.
By overboost
The Merc was the fastest car in France. Wolff confirmed this.
By overboost
By myownalias
overboost wrote: 25 Jun 21, 21:20 The Merc was the fastest car in France. Wolff confirmed this.
In terms of the speed trap, Red Bull had the fastest car by 2km/h, but it's still close and likely to swing back and forth from race to race.
By overboost
By overboost
A convincing win for Verstappen as Hamilton roasts his tires in a second place finish.

Hamilton ran away with this race last year, what can Mercedes do to get their season reset and another race in Austria is looming next weekend?
By myownalias
A dull race really, it's a nice change to see a non-Mercedes car dominating in a single race, but from a race perspective, not appealing at all.

Red Bull going for a 2-stop with Perez added a little spice at the end, some good overtakes from Leclerc after an early stop for damage.

But, the real shame for me was George Russell in the Williams, who was running in 8th place on merit before experiencing hydraulic issues.

I hope that Hamilton and Mercedes can find some pace for round 2 at the Red Bull ring, for a more exciting race.
By overboost
Go ahead and argue with Wolff. He is the one who confirmed that the Merc was the fastest car.

I think your opinion is worth dirt when compared to Wolff speaking about his own car.

See our F1 related articles too!