No votes
0%
Gasly
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Vote for the star performer of the race from the list provided!

Please feel free to explain your choice. :thumbup:
darwin dali wrote: 02 May 21, 19:19 Error-free performance - nicely done LH.

Hamilton made a big error at the restart and was passed by Verstappen.
Norris and Ocon both had a good race.

I give Norris the nod.
Lewis today for brilliant drive he wins again. Fantastic overtake of Bottas. Bottas stuff him up a bit with safety car still he gets back in front. Having Max in equally fast car makes Lewis drive faster. Max is worthy competitor for Lewis, but have to try very hard to beat him. If he didn’t make mistake in qualifying maybe he could stay in front and win, but I still think Lewis would get past.
Norris again good, macLaren getting fast , should hold on to this driver tight. I wonder does mercedes want him next year because Bottas not a help to LEWIS and already behind Norris in championship. But maybe they have Russel.

Another driver I think good today and would like to give award to if I could have extra vote is Mick Schumacher. Is in useless car, but he fights with the WILLIAMS, he doesn’t make mistake and keeps trying hard.
Angel wrote: 02 May 21, 23:16Lewis today for brilliant drive he wins again. Fantastic overtake of Bottas. Bottas stuff him up a bit with safety car still he gets back in front. Having Max in equally fast car makes Lewis drive faster. Max is worthy competitor for Lewis, but have to try very hard to beat him. If he didn’t make mistake in qualifying maybe he could stay in front and win, but I still think Lewis would get past.
Everytrhing said here.

See our F1 related articles too!