FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

Last edited by overboost on 29 Apr 21, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
By overboost
Track Map:

By overboost
By overboost
Mercedes 1 and 2. Front row lockout

By Stephen
I reckon this’ll be a boring race now. Shame Max’s lap was deleted (for good reason but would have liked to see him mix things up).
By myownalias
Looks like Mercedes has overturned their small performance deficit caused by 2021 rule changes, I really, really hope that this was an anomaly and not a pattern for the rest of the season. I would estimate that Max and Lewis are equal in driving ability, but Mercedes still have the better car overall.

Clearly, Valtteri is not on the same level as Lewis and Max. I would love to see Mercedes drop Bottas and bring in Verstappen to partner Hamilton, assuming that Hamilton does not veto such a move. Lewis often says he relishes a challenge, having Max in the same car would be a challenge.

Lando Norris impresses again, being the best of the rest in Portugal, if McLaren can get it together, he is a definite potential world champion.
By St.Fric
Max keeps making mistakes and you can not win against Sir Lewis Hamilton making mistake. Mistake in quali and mistake in race letting Hamilton pass. The Red Bull is the quikest car in quali by 2/10 but Mercedes is touching distance in race and the win is going to go to car set up and getting the tire to work. Red Bull had no pace on the hard tires yesterday . Barcelona will be different

See our F1 related articles too!