FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
You are right, it is truly amazing that Hamilton has the lead in the championship after these two races.

One where he was went off track 29 times (to gain 6 secs) and was passed for the lead of the race after a lock up. And the second race where he had a botched start and damaged his car while losing the lead of the race, put his car off the track for no reason and then breaks his wing while trying to maneuver his car and then reverses onto a live track to put himself a lap down.

No other driver has enjoyed as much luck and favourable steward calls or non calls in his career in the history of F1.

It is almost as if the game is tilted in some way towards Lewis.

I wonder.
Last edited by overboost on 23 Apr 21, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.
By overboost
What really happened between Bottas and Russell. :wink:

Last edited by overboost on 23 Apr 21, 00:53, edited 4 times in total.
By St.Fric
overboost wrote: 23 Apr 21, 00:27 You are right, it is truly amazing that Hamilton has the lead in the championship after these two races.

One where he was went off track 29 times (to gain 6 secs) and was passed for the lead of the race after a lock up. And the second race where he had a botched start and damaged his car while losing the lead of the race, put his car off the track for no reason and then breaks his wing while trying to maneuver his car and then reverses onto a live track to put himself a lap down.

No other driver has enjoyed as much luck and favourable steward calls or non calls in his career in the history of F1.

I wonder.
Maybe a Steward can neel on his neck or Shoot him in the back for you? Your conspiracy theorie here is funny since I can point to you how many races stewarding descisions lost Sir Lewis Hamilton a race... more times than Verstappen has won a race. But keep your hatred up. :drink:
By John Doe
St.Fric wrote: 23 Apr 21, 03:13
overboost wrote: 23 Apr 21, 00:27 You are right, it is truly amazing that Hamilton has the lead in the championship after these two races.

I wonder.
Maybe a Steward can neel on his neck or Shoot him in the back for you? Your conspiracy theorie here is funny since I can point to you how many races stewarding descisions lost Sir Lewis Hamilton a race... more times than Verstappen has won a race. But keep your hatred up. :drink:
Leave those racists with their suffer.

See our F1 related articles too!