By overboost
Mercedes on top, again.

By overboost
By overboost
Is it ok to reverse on the track?

I don't think so?

https://streamable.com/r90ovr
By overboost

The Bot gives Russel the finger after being run off the road by the young Brit.
By overboost

Bottas halo impacted by Russell's wheel and front wing.

A very dangerous maneuver by Russell.
Well, if I were a conspiracy nut, I'd say two contracted Mercedes drivers crashing, causing a red flag immediately after Hamilton dropped it into the gravel, losing a whole lap recovering the car is suspicious, but I am not a conspiracy nut, so I will say Hamilton got very, very lucky!

Great drive from Max, even if he did have a minor slip on the way to the rolling restart. Excellent drive from Lando Norris, I was hoping he might have the pace to hold off Hamilton for second place, but a well-deserved official F1 driver of the race for Lando.
By Angel
Another good race.
Max very lucky not to loose car today behind the safety. Otherwise does a very good race. Start was very good. Close with Hamilton . Interesting now he has fastest car to see such good racing with these two top drivers.
Rare mistake comes from LEWIS when he had to go on the wet to get past Russel, but he soon makes up with great recovery drive and is very clever to think to reverse and not dig in the car to the gravel.
Checo was a disappointing one today, I had a hope he might even get in front on Softs but rain stopped that . Then he’s silly overtaking behind safety car.
Norris was great, so pleased for him. Great drive all through the race and cool at the end.
Russel is involved in both Mercedes going off, that’s not clever if he wants that car next year. Usually he such is mature but this time blames Bottas, I think it was Russell’s fault mostly, then he hits Bottas with a flick of hand, then he blame him in the interview.
Bottas actually was very useless before the crash.
By John Doe
overboost wrote: 18 Apr 21, 16:08 Is it ok to reverse on the track?

I don't think so?

https://streamable.com/r90ovr
You don't know anything about car races. Your hate of LH made you blind it was off the track, to get on to track. A clever and capable driver like LH could do it, normal for you to suffer from it.

And well yes we see foolish conspiracy theories as well :) You are very afraid of LH's unstoppable driving.
By overboost
I remember Vettel losing a race win over supposedly re-entering the track in a dangerous way. Canada 2019.

This blind reversing onto a live track is far worse than that incident. Nothing clever at all about it, just dangerous.

Ironically it was Vettel who had to avoid Hamilton reversing down the track today. :wink:
Last edited by overboost on 19 Apr 21, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
By Angel
That be because exactly what was said, Vettel did so dangerously. hamilton not dangerous. Going on tack backwards is not against rules. Going on track dangerous is against rules. LEWIS always was in contact to team for instruction about safety. Vettel acts rash.
You need to check rules and apply fairly to all, not just to the driver you don’t like much.
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/expla ... k/6344972/
I believe in the past, it was not permitted to reverse back onto an active track, I remember, I believe it was Martin Brundle on commentary when F1 was on the BBC saying as much, but it seems this rule is no longer in effect.
By St.Fric
overboost wrote: 19 Apr 21, 03:13 I remember Vettel losing a race win over supposedly re-entering the track in a dangerous way. Canada 2019.
Vettel did not lose a race win, he lost a career @ Ferrari. :wavey:
overboost wrote: 18 Apr 21, 16:08 Is it ok to reverse on the track?
Is that a yellow flag being waving at Vettel warning him of trouble ahead? I don't know about backing up, because all I see is a car on the track, not moving. You should be an F1 steward with your vast knowledge of chicken wing tattoos on the neck of the winingest F1 driver of all time. You must have spilled your drink happy that Hamilton had a DNF and he winds up leaving Italy still leading the championship. :hehe:

Your hate is sooo funny, its only reason I come here.

See our F1 related articles too!