FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Strip poker of course - the only kind! Remember when you lost your undies back then and everybody started to snicker and laugh?
darwin dali wrote: 08 Jan 21, 00:25 Strip poker of course - the only kind! Remember when you lost your undies back then and everybody started to snicker and laugh?
I had lost my fur coat, oxygen tank and Burberry snood as soon as the game started!
Spoke to someone from Merc management today...said few were happy or surprised by the announcement (which they were privy to an hour before the press were told).

Merc want the 8th title, so LH is a safe bet, but the workforce have real issue with his moral compass when people are people laid off and he's asking for more money for a job they all know Russell can potentially do better. Anywho, just what I've heard, not my place to say what I think.
He's talented but I'm struggling to see how, in this climate, how he can be paid so much for simply driving...when we know full well now others can do the same job.
By gdh
Memorable quotes:
Use the force Luke;
I’m given’ it all I can Captain;
Toto don’t ever let another driver with greater than a modicum of talent drive a Team Mercedes again.

See our F1 related articles too!