FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
By John Doe
Don't you think you are being funny putting a ferrari on every race thread :) That car is history, wake up, LH smashed them and sent to heaven.
By overboost
Ha! Ferrari smashed themselves.
By overboost
By overboost
Albon wrecks in FP2.

Not the best way to impress the boss and keep your seat for next year.

By overboost
What a surprise, a Mercedes car front row. Tenth time this season.

Best car ever, it even makes Bottas look good!.

By St.Fric
overboost wrote: 26 Nov 20, 02:33 Ha! Ferrari smashed themselves.
Was it not you that said they were not cheating last year? What do you mean smash themselves? Your signature is funny because you like a Trump fan. Liv in in their "special" reality.
By overboost
Sorry, I am not an american. I don't understand your reference to their former president.

Cheating?
By overboost
Grosjean got out ok. Massive crash.

The halo did its job.

Last edited by overboost on 29 Nov 20, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
By overboost
Grojean emerging from the flames.

By Angel
Oh my goodness, that was a scary crash. So many lucky things that Grosjean got out ok, very pleased for that. And then upside down goes Stroll. Every time through it all comes Hamilton while teammate again drops straight away backwards. Without care he won’t keep second championship place.
Perez again shows he should be in the Rd Bull or the Mercedes. this Id like to see.
Ferrari gone back to bad, so a change from the front row lock out last year, but then even Vettel throwed away the advantage. I think they struggle now the cheaty engine is gone. It’s a shame for Leclerc as he’s big talent. Hope they can get back fast for next year. Sainz might want not to go if the car stays slow as his car now is fast.
I’m hearing for Grosjean it’s just a little burns and perhaps broken the ribs. I hope this is all. Perhaps he will decide now is time to stop the racing and enjoy with his children.
By overboost
Angel, Grosjean has burns to his hands and ankles. No broken bones.

Video https://twitter.com/i/status/1333140470604701699

By Stephen
He’s a very lucky boy...if someone said a driver would crash at 53g, 137mph, his car split in two, his half stuck at an angle in a metal barrier obstructing his exit I would have considered the worst. Adding fire into the mix and being stuck in it for twenty seconds I am dumbfounded how Grosjean is still here but thankful he is.
By Angel
Very lucky against so many things. Is so good to hear him taking and alright. Already he thinks of racing again, unbelievable.
Thank you overboost for the reassuring post about his welfare. I’d not heard it then.

See our F1 related articles too!