No votes
0%
Ricciardo
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Vote for the star performer of the race from the list provided!

Please feel free to explain your choice. :thumbup:
Can be no other than Hamilton on this race.In third or worse rated car for this day was half of a second ahead of field. When conditions do the equalising by slippery or weather out comes Hamilton again at the top. And he called out the tyre strategy against of his team. Max, who I sometimes hear get called good as Hamilton, could only just get front of team partner, Hamilton, he lapped his one.
So also very pleased about Vettel being in podium because is an old combatant with Hamilton and has been very bad in lately races, it was sad for him. Nice that he in the podium.
Perez was an amazing driver ONCE AGAIN!
But main thing . WHAT A WAY TO WIN 7 TIMES CHAMPIONSHIP!
Or Hamilton simply won the race in the best car with the best strategy as he is expected to do.

The only thing we know for sure is that Hamilton is better than #2 wingman Bottas.
I don't think Bottas can will next year either. So no expectations at all.
overboost wrote: 18 Nov 20, 02:03 Or Hamilton simply won the race in the best car with the best strategy as he is expected to do.

The only thing we know for sure is that Hamilton is better than #2 wingman Bottas.
You are uncapable of understanding that LH is the greatest of all times (the GOAT). You will live in pain knowing and denying that :)
Being beat by #2 Button and #2 Rosberg taking his title away puts that holy grail to rest.

Now for sure the Mercedes hybrid era car is the GOAT. That is without doubt.
Although some people are hurt badly by the truth and cannot accept that, by no doubt LH is the best driver of all times. In other words, the fact is that he is the Greatest Of All Times. Accepting the truth would eventually decrease your suffer. We can't do anything for racists. I especially like them being hurt.

See our F1 related articles too!