FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
By overboost
By overboost
By myownalias
I didn't watch qualifying, but what happened to Vettel? being 8/10ths behind Leclerc?

Also, race highlights for me tomorrow; looks like another Mercedes cakewalk. :-(
By overboost
By gdh
WoW, that was exciting right up to March 17th. Didn’t actually watch much of it, was hoping that Max could have given Merc a bit of a go. Bottas had LeClerc’s little attempt easily covered. If Merc can go 21/21 this year this team must be seriously considered as the GOAT given their complete dominance in the hybrid era. I’m a Ferrari fan but damn one has to admire what Merc has accomplished.
By overboost
By overboost
By myownalias
I suffer from insomnia, F1 should start airing all races at about 10 pm central US time, it'll help me fall asleep.

And the only real excitement all race, I don't include highway (DRS) overtakes, gets penalized, Ricciardo, hit with 2 separate +5 second penalties, dropping him out of the points, F1 has to address this stupid overregulation before everyone gets turned off to the sport.
By overboost
Rather than just admit they were wrong when they penalized Vettel instead more and more insignificant incidents are penalized.
By St.Fric
Maybe Renault can appeal and bring Karun Chandok Sky Pad video for review as new evidence? :clap:

The future for F1 is very bright with drivers like Leclerc, Norris and Albon. But right now Mercedes is just the best team and no one can compete wit them and that gets people upset but is funny because its not new, always like this in F1 eras 80s 90s 2000s and 2010s. Nothing new. I think F1 becomes a F2.1 and just have a spec or almost spec car and be more about the young driver like the ones they have. Let the manufacturer spend money on the WEC hypercar.
By overboost
Huh? In your first sentence you say that F1 has a bright future. But then in your last sentence F1 is to become a young driver series and the WEC takes over as the top series.

Merc is doing well especially with their 'Merc Spec' tires but it is killing the series. Too many races like France are driving fans away and making F1 just background noise on Sunday mornings.
By ActionJackson
One of the dullest GP's yet. The track was featureless, I had a hard time figuring out which corner was witch. I wonder if they had google maps on board to tell them which way to go. Things stretched out ........as the race went on....zzzzzzz...zzzzz and on....zzzzzz.....zzzzzz.....
By arnoldc
Rather than just admit they were wrong when they penalized Vettel instead more and more insignificant incidents are penalized.

Yep.

See our F1 related articles too!