FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.

Rate piss poor Spain

1 Completely forgettable
33%
2 A snore-fest, dull, no action
17%
3 Boring, uneventful, only livened by mistakes.
No votes
0%
4 A procession at the front or generally a crappy race.
17%
5 Some good battles
17%
6 A memorable race
No votes
0%
7 Competitive racing - hard fought, strategic
17%
8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
No votes
0%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
By overboost
How was the race in Barcelona?
By arnoldc
I gave it a 4. Because of the usual procession up front, not so much that it was a generally crappy race. Pit crews got in a lot of practice changing tires. Seems like there were multiple varying tire strategies in play today. Non of which seemed to improve positions all that much. Radio interplay between the glass trailers and the drivers always adds a bit of spice to the event for me. Cheers.

[ EDIT: Oh! Who got the fast lap point? Last I remember hearing Bottas got it early on. Track actually cooled during the race, helping tire longevity, perhaps at the expense of fast lap grip?? ]
By gdh
One of these weeks a race may breakout at a Liberty Media Event Planers Day. The event announcers work so hard to try to imply excitement and drama, turn the volume off and the event shows just how much of a collossal bore it truly is. Was that yawning that I saw from LH, VB Toto et. al. - they can’t even fake it anymore. :My Team Merc fanboys/girls friends have lost interest. A group of us who used to watch F1 races got together yesterday to watch the Indy race. We had a blast! Can’t wait until the Indy 500 race - bloody disorganized mayhem. :rofl:
Went with a five for the few passes and the coulda woulda tire strategeries - other than rather forgettable.
Two, other than Kvyat overtakes and the incident with Stroll and Norris, it was dull, dull, dull!

See our F1 related articles too!