FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Jualonsofan
Hi all I am a big F1 fan and have been for the past 20 year or so. With the new season under way I thought I would give this site a try.
Thanks Julie :wavey:
By darwin dali
Hi Julie,
Welcome to our little corner of the internet.
Sounds like you're a more mature connoisseur of F1 like myself, though I'm approaching 50 years :eek: of following F1 (started as a wee kid)...
By myownalias
Hello Julie,

Welcome to Carlsberg of forums... i.e. the best forum in the world, ever, pt. 2.

It's good to have another long-termer, I've been watching seriously since 1992, and casually since 1989.

I look forward to hearing your views on everything F1 and beyond.
By sagi58
Hey, there, Julie!!
Great to have you aboard!!

By sagi58
:grandad: :pinkelephant::dummyspit::flasher:

The stages of (your) life??
By Jualonsofan
Thanks for all your kind welcome messages :)
It's nice to meet some long time followers. Although I am a little lost this year without Alonso :( I am now desperately trying to find a new driver/ team to support. I was thinking about getting behind team Williams but they are not really much of a Rokit so not sure hehe.
By sagi58
... I am a little lost this year without Alonso :( ...

The grid does look weird without him, eh?

...I am now desperately trying to find a new driver/ team to support...

May I make a suggestion:

Image:clap::cloud9::clap:
By darwin dali
... I am a little lost this year without Alonso :( ...

The grid does look weird without him, eh?

...I am now desperately trying to find a new driver/ team to support...

May I make a suggestion:

Image:clap::cloud9::clap:

Not sure I miss him that much - too much of almost Trumpian levels of fake news, ranting and self-aggrandizing.

Kimi would be a stop-gap solution only since his days must be coming to an end sooner rather than later. How about one of the young bucks? Chuck the Clerk seems to be capable (and easy on the eyes to boot).
By sagi58
...Kimi would be a stop-gap solution only since his days must be coming to an end sooner rather than later...

Starting to notice a theme here... :rofl:
...How about one of the young bucks? Chuck the Clerk seems to be capable (and easy on the eyes to boot).

Kinda like robbing the cradle, eh?
By darwin dali
Sure, if you want to go down that dark alley - you know me, I'm all for it :twisted:
By myownalias
Sure, if you want to go down that dark alley - you know me, I'm all for it :twisted:

For :censored: sake, DD, stop it! you'll scare off the new blood! :P
By Jualonsofan
Yes, I was thinking of supporting Leclerc Darwin Dali but the whole team orders crap at Ferrari would do my nut in hehe. I do like Kimi but like Darwin Dali says he won't be around much longer.
I might go for Bottas, anyone who can beat Hamilton gets my vote plus he does look sexy with his facial stubble hehe and his bad attitude after the race.....corrrrrrr hehe
By darwin dali
Chuck’s time will come soon if he keeps buzzing and running circles around SV - have some faith!

See our F1 related articles too!