FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
So who steps in to fill the void? Pull Kubica out of his seat and put Sirotkin in his place. Kubika is a good engineer. Sirotkin has the needed Williams experience to sally forth. Probably not doable, but that is what I'd do. Buy out his Renault contract.

Yeah. Truth be known, PL's done. But why now? Why not earlier on so Williams had a chance to pull the team out of the gutter? Tell me this isn't really happening.
Paddy Lowe though is a part owner of Williams.

I wonder just how much Claire wants him gone (to take the blame for the car not being ready and being the slowest in testing, she certainly won't blame herself!), it will cost her alot of $ to buy him out!
There is no way nobody saw this coming. God forbid, anything really upsetting is going on in PL's life, or there is any debilitating disease looming. Never wish that on anyone.

I really do not see the Williams Winter Test session as all that bad, at least not bad enough to warrant this. More to it, me thinks.

Perhaps PL does not want to TC a driver that is claims to be only 20% ready and decided to bail. Two sides to every story. Drama unfolding at Williams. New primary sponsor must be beside themselves. Breach of contract looming on the horizon? Things look bleak indeed for Team Williams. Hope they can find a way out of this morass.
I wonder how many more years Williams has left in them, how much longer can they continue in mediocrity?

It's a real shame, from the time when Williams won the majority of the races in a season, '92 to '97 and '98 to now, the team is unrecognizable.
I wonder how many more years Williams has left in them, how much longer can they continue in mediocrity?

It's a real shame, from the time when Williams won the majority of the races in a season, '92 to '97 and '98 to now, the team is unrecognizable.

Mediocrity? I think they're beyond that and I'd call it abysmal failure. :eek:

Mediocrity? I think they're beyond that and I'd call it abysmal failure. :eek:

I was being kind, Williams was the first team I ever followed, so I have a soft spot for the team.

See our F1 related articles too!