FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
Hello,

I have recently purchased a new office for that I want to purchase a table for my confrence hall. But I want to buy a latest design, so will you please share some images with me it would be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.
I designed it and had the glass made using the highest quality glass I could get , the glass joints have been perfectly UV bonded that’s completely invisible , the half oval cuts are really difficult to do with glass, I had the exhaust polished rather than chromed and it took a guy nearly week to polish it .
The table ended up costing me a fortune to make & I was going to sell it and make another one but ended up keeping it .
Thank you for your kind words , if anyone is interested I do have another pair of these Minardi PS04 exhausts to make another table , I also have pairs of other Minardi exhaust from other cars from 80s and 90s also .
Obviously not a cheap item to make but it’s much better quality than anything else similar I have seen .
I also have gearbox casings and other parts that could be used but it would require more design & time .

See our F1 related articles too!