FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Martin77
Thought I’d say a brief hello and introduce myself. I always watched F1 on the box but last year actually remortgaged the house, robbed several banks and scraped together enough monies to buy a weekend at Silverstone! - Ooooooh dear!!! -seriously hooked now, did the same this year and enjoyed it even more to the point where I’ve booked Silverstone and Monaco in 2019. My lovely understanding missus is freaking out but hey-ho you can only get divorced once by the same woman. :yikes:
Hello Martin,

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see that you have your priorities correct ;-)

I look forward to hearing your views for the remainder of the season.
Thought I’d say a brief hello and introduce myself. I always watched F1 on the box but last year actually remortgaged the house, robbed several banks and scraped together enough monies to buy a weekend at Silverstone! - Ooooooh dear!!! -seriously hooked now, did the same this year and enjoyed it even more to the point where I’ve booked Silverstone and Monaco in 2019. My lovely understanding missus is freaking out but hey-ho you can only get divorced once by the same woman. :yikes:

:rofl: great attitude!!!

And, once again...

:rofl: great attitude!!!

And, once again...

i can think of a certain lady who would disagree with that!!.....
...My lovely understanding missus is freaking out but hey-ho you can only get divorced once by the same woman. :yikes:

:rofl: great attitude!!! .....

Pray tell, where is it written that spouses / partners "need" to agree on everything? :hehe:
but hey-ho you can only get divorced once by the same woman. :yikes:

Really?

Richard Burton: Elizabeth Taylor
(m. 1964; div. 1974)
(m. 1975; div. 1976)
:whip:
but hey-ho you can only get divorced once by the same woman. :yikes:

Really?

Richard Burton: Elizabeth Taylor
(m. 1964; div. 1974)
(m. 1975; div. 1976)
:whip: