FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By rob91
Now his twitter has been deleted all the way back to Suzuka 2013. He seems to be taking this pink dress thing awfully hard.

I think many people have been taking this pink dress thing awfully seriously :rolleyes:
Happy April Fool's and Happy Easter too from the World Champion:

Self portrait Japanese GP 2016

While Alonso is winning at WEC Spa, Hamilton spends his time attending the Met Gala.
OB, why does it bother you so much that Hamilton is partying in his off time? that's his choice, and if Mercedes are happy for him doing so, then, so be it.

I don't give a damn about what drivers do in their off time, in fact, in general, I am unaware of what they are up to, obviously, Alonso in WEC is in my sphere of interest.
Lewis posted this picture on his instagram or whatever, all I did was put it into context. I am not troubled by it at all.

Didn't really know there was a party involved, to me it was just a bunch of rich people playing dress-up.
Lewis posted this picture on his instagram or whatever, all I did was put it into context. I am not troubled by it at all.

Ah, so you're a closet LH fan, following him on the social media's... :D:hehe:
Ouch, low blow. :yikes:
Lewis Hamilton looks bored as he waits for tow truck after million-pound Ferrari breaks down

Lewis Hamilton looked mighty bored as he waited for a tow-truck to help him out after his Ferrari wouldn’t start this week.

Maybe he should have got a Mercedes to lunch instead?

We joke, we joke – luxury car or not, this has to be one of the most annoying things ever (you know, when it comes to driving a car…).

The Formula One legend, fresh from Monaco Grand Prix, where he placed third behind Daniel Ricciardo, who took top spot, was meeting Kris Jenner’s man, Corey Gamble, for a little lunch meeting at Soho club in Malibu on Saturday when he got into a little motor trouble.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/04/lewis-ha ... 02308/amp/
By sagi58
Well, if he goes to Ferrari he now knows what to expect! :hehe:

ha...
ha...
ha...

more like Ferrari will know what to expect from him... :hehe:
Hamilton channeling his inner Jackie Stewart in full psychedelic kilt?

Hamilton calls his hometown a slum.

Nice one Lewis. Way to go. :thumbup:

Instead of bashing and insulting the residents of your hometown why not help them if they need it by using some of your vast untaxed fortune. Setting up a scholarship or a training center wouldn't be that hard to do.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bed ... s-46610279

Hamilton called Stevenage a slum on national TV at the SPOTY awards presentations.

During the awards, Hamilton said: "It really was a dream for us all as a family to do something different. For us to get out of the slums."

The remark sparked a backlash and prompted the leader of Stevenage Borough Council to say it was "disappointing" and that people felt "very offended".

Five-time F1 world champion Hamilton took to Instagram to "send a message to the people back in the UK but also to the people of Stevenage".

"I'm super-proud of where I've come from and I hope that you know that I represent in the best way that I can always and nobody's perfect," he said.
Last edited by overboost on 27 Dec 18, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!