FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By myownalias
Kinda boring race, to be honest, the podium was set on lap 1, Bottas had not answer for Vettel's pace, likewise, Raikkonen had no answer to Bottas.

The highlights of the race for me was Ricciardo and Hamilton's recovery drives from the back of the grid.

Nice to see Massa actually finish the race, on his second retirement tour of Interlagos, hopefully, he'll stay retired this time to give someone else a chance!
By darwin dali
Great race from Alonzo, Hamilton and Vettel taking the lead early amd managing it for 71 laps.

Thought Kimi did a great job of keeping Hamilton behind!!
Bravo, Kimi!! :clap::clap::clap:

:yes::yes::yes:
By darwin dali
Kinda boring race, to be honest, the podium was set on lap 1, Bottas had not answer for Vettel's pace, likewise, Raikkonen had no answer to Bottas.

The highlights of the race for me was Ricciardo and Hamilton's recovery drives from the back of the grid.

Nice to see Massa actually finish the race, on his second retirement tour of Interlagos, hopefully, he'll stay retired this time to give someone else a chance!

I don't know, I felt quite well entertained, but yeah, mostly because of watching LH catching up.
By sagi58
... I felt quite well entertained, but yeah, mostly because of watching LH catching up.

You must have had the volume off, otherwise I'm sure the superlatives would have diminished your enjoyment!! :twisted:
By darwin dali
... I felt quite well entertained, but yeah, mostly because of watching LH catching up.

You must have had the volume off, otherwise I'm sure the superlatives would have diminished your enjoyment!! :twisted:

Nah, I don't get the crazy Brits here - we have the much more rational people with Steve Matchett, Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Will Buxton (though he's a bit of an LH groupie).
By sagi58

Nah, I don't get the crazy Brits here - we have the much more rational people with Steve Matchett, Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Will Buxton (though he's a bit of an LH groupie).

NBC didn't air the race, this weekend!! :(
Wasn't on TSN, either!! :crying:
Stuck with streaming!! :banghead:
By darwin dali

It's usually on NBCSN, i.e, NBC Sports Network. But the next race will be their last and ESPN will take over from next season on.
By overboost
Thanks Speights!
By gdh

We have Rogers and it was on the higher TSN channels, 442 and 495.
By overboost
On Bell here on the east coast the race and all of the Sky pre race and post race shows were on channel 605. The other four TSN channels all had very important curling matches!

See our F1 related articles too!