FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
Well done Max! Great race from Seb, Ferrari defintely let both Kimi and Seb down. Great mov by Ric to stop Seb's charge and secure 3rd. Did Stroll lose focus?

Verstappen did have a good race; but, being at the front with clear air and Hamilton not bothering, surely helped!! :yes:

Can't believe Ferrari's luck, as of late!! :eek:

I like Ricciardo; but, knowing what's at stake for Vettel, I'm sure he relished his part in this, which puts him in my "bad" book!! :nono:
By overboost
Well done Max! Great race from Seb, Ferrari defintely let both Kimi and Seb down. Great mov by Ric to stop Seb's charge and secure 3rd. Did Stroll lose focus?

Verstappen did have a good race; but, being at the front with clear air and Hamilton not bothering, surely helped!! :yes:

Can't believe Ferrari's luck, as of late!! :eek:

I like Ricciardo; but, knowing what's at stake for Vettel, I'm sure he relished his part in this, which puts him in my "bad" book!! :nono:

Vettel was running out of fuel and had to back off at the end.
By sagi58

Vettel was running out of fuel and had to back off at the end.

Thought his engine was beginning to overheat? :confused:
By myownalias
I quite enjoyed the race, seeing Max overtake Hamilton early on immediately peaked my interest. I was expecting it to be a Mercedes show with Raikkonen not taking the start and Vettel starting from P20, but the Red Bull's made it interesting. Bottas was very disappointing, he made a great start, but really went backward from there, eventually finishing fifth to Hamilton's second. Vettel did amazingly well, the sort of pace in traffic he exhibited was amazing, if he had started from the first two rows, it could have been an easy win. Ultimately, it was Ferrari damage control and Vettel made the best of it. I'm happy that Ricciardo (being my favored driver) managed to keep Vettel behind/ Finally, WTF was that after the race between Vettel and Stroll? in 25 years of watching F1, I have never seen two cars collide after the chequered flag, very odd scenario.

See our F1 related articles too!