FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
My views on the Bahrain Grand Prix 2017.

Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix 2017

The Bahrain Grand Prix gave us the best race of the season so far, without the need for a damp track to spice things up. Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel claimed their second win of the season, some may say due to safety cars and penalties for their rivals, but I think that Ferrari had it under control on this day.

Continue Reading...
My views on the Russian Grand Prix 2017.

Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix 2017

The 2017 Russian Grand Prix brought us a new race winner, Mercedes’ Valtteri Bottas claims his maiden win on his 81st attempt while his 3-time world champion teammate languished in 4th place. However, it was a generally dull race only spiced up by a late challenge for the win from pole sitter Sebastian Vettel.

Continue Reading...
My views on the Monaco Grand Prix 2017.

Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix 2017

This weekend was F1’s “jewel in the crown”, the Monaco GP. My personal belief is that Monaco is hopelessly out of date, no overtaking, position changes are strategic only and bonafide overtakes often end in disaster with the Armco being so close. And today’s race was no different, all position changes were through pit stop strategy and the few attempted on track overtakes ended in contact and retirement.

Continue Reading...
My views on the Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 should Y'all be interested in my opinions.

Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017

Sunday’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix brought us a new race winner in 2017 in the shape of Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo, who must be amazed to be standing on the top step of the podium after starting 10th and dropping to the back of the field after an early stop on lap 5 to clear debris from his brake ducts.

Continue Reading...
My views on the snooze enducing British Grand Prix 2017

Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2017

Lewis Hamilton claimed his fifth British Grand Prix win, his fourth in a row leading Valtteri Bottas home in a Mercedes 1-2 finish. While it all unraveled for Ferrari with both drivers suffering front left tire failures in the closing two laps, despite this, Kimi Raikkonen still managed to finish on the podium for Maranello.

Continue Reading...
My opinions on the Hungarian Grand Prix 2017 should y'all be interested.

Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix 2017

Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari will have a very happy holiday after finishing the Hungarian Grand Prix 1 – 2 with Vettel leading Kimi Raikkonen home despite suffering from steering issues since lap six, to extend his world championship lead to 14 points over title rival Lewis Hamilton going into the mid season break.

Continue Reading...
Given the forum posts on the Singapore GP, my views may not go down so well, but, hey, it's my opinion, and opinions cannot be wrong!

Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix 2017

I’ve taken an extended break away from F1, the last race I wrote about was before the mid-season break. And, the Singapore Grand Prix really wasn’t anything to write home about with the exception of the first lap carnage which, in my opinion, ended Ferrari’s challenge for the constructors and drivers titles.

Continue Reading...
Given the forum posts on the Singapore GP, my views may not go down so well, but, hey, it's my opinion, and opinions cannot be wrong!

As long as there is respect for the fact that we do have differing opinions, no one should get their knickers in a knot!
I do read your blog and generally agree with your perspective; however, in this case we'll have to agree to disagree
about whose "fault" that first corner was.

p.s. personal opinions are not wrong, as they are generally subjective; but, professional and medical opinions,
which are generally based on facts and figures, can be proven to be wrong! :thumbup:
It is curious that no one complained about Hamilton moving aggressively across on Stroll at the start of the last race in Italy. It was just accepted as a normal racing tactic.
It is curious that no one complained about Hamilton moving aggressively across on Stroll at the start of the last race in Italy. It was just accepted as a normal racing tactic.

Trust me, I would have, I have no love for Hamilton, I even call out my favorite drivers when they flamingo up. I didn't write a single word about Monza or Spa, in fact, I only really had the race on DVR on my second screen as I worked the Monday after the race.
Sorry moa,I wasn't referring to you accepting Hamilton's start at Monza as ok but all those in the media now condemning Vettel for doing the same in Singapore.
Sorry moa,I wasn't referring to you accepting Hamilton's start at Monza as ok but all those in the media now condemning Vettel for doing the same in Singapore.

Ah, but, that's par for the course, isn't it?
Was in beginining, is now and ever shall be!!
I often don't agree with the love affair that the British press have with Hamilton. He can do-no-wrong in the eyes of many British press people.

I have copped a fair bit of flack from Hamilton fans for my views on events of various races, but that's OK, it's only words.
^ In my experience, Hamilton fans are hypocritical in that they criticize Schumi/Ferrari fans for their "blind adulation"
and yet, they surely are just as guilty of it, now that the shoe is on the other foot.

See our F1 related articles too!