FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Nope Hamilton has stated that he is not going to let that happen:

"Having complained about the six mechanics being swapped between him and Rosberg at the beginning of last season, Hamilton said: ‘I’ll speak to Toto [Wolff, Mercedes chief] about next year and say I don’t want my guys being changed. I want to keep all my engineers. All my mechanics. There is not a single person who needs to leave."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formul ... z4US6mL9pV

This seems very odd to me considering that he has suggested that the swap was what cost him the title in the first place. Now he is saying he wants to keep these 'bad' engineers and mechanics. Lewis is not making sense. :confused:
....This seems very odd to me considering that he has suggested that the swap was what cost him the title in the first place. Now he is saying he wants to keep these 'bad' engineers and mechanics. Lewis is not making sense. :confused:

Maybe he figures since he took Rosberg's staff the first year and won,
he'd better keep who he has, in case history does repeat itself?

((Convoluted, I know; but, isn't it always?? :rofl: ))
I doubt Lewis is happy, he didn't want Bottas, he wanted the office pot plant to be his number two...I mean team-mate. :rolleyes:

Surely I can't be the only Hamilton fan who felt embarrassed to support the duck-knuckle in 2016? :banghead:
...Surely I can't be the only Hamilton fan who felt embarrassed to support the duck-knuckle in 2016? :banghead:

"duck-knuckle"

...and, that would be a what...???
...Surely I can't be the only Hamilton fan who felt embarrassed to support the duck-knuckle in 2016? :banghead:

"duck-knuckle"

...and, that would be a what...???

Uh... please ignore that question... :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!