FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

It would be funny/awkward if both Nicos tweeted that they're expecting a baby girl in August.... :scratchchin:
"Renault has confirmed it has signed Nico Hulkenberg on a multi-year deal starting in 2017.

Speculation over Renault's driver line-up has been rumbling on for months, but on Friday the French manufacturer confirmed Hulkenberg would be one of its two drivers for 2017. The announcement came after Force India agreed to release Hulkenberg from his current contract following the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi.

"I'm very happy to join Renault Sport Formula One Team in 2017," Hulkenberg said. "Renault has always been a big player in the motorsport world that brings up incredible memories: in his stint with Renault, Michael Schumacher not only helped make Germany an F1 nation, he also sparked my enthusiasm and fire for racing. As a part of the Renault family, I want to develop the car and write new success stories.

"It has always been my dream to work for a manufacturer team. F1's new regulations will change the game and give our team a good opportunity. In the years to come, Renault will play a challenger role, which fits my approach to racing 100%. I can't wait to become part of the family.
"

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/177 ... -year-deal

See our F1 related articles too!