- 10 Mar 07, 21:59#5668
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
thank you oh great madbrad, thank you, thank you!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 


certom wrote:look at me so clooose to my baby....WOW WOW WOW I'm so envious! I should have taken the job offer I had in '98 in Amsterdam as I could have some of these experience's yall are so so lucky to have enjoyed.
[img][img]http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/2566/ioelaferrari2oj4.jpg[/img][/img]



















texasmr2 wrote:I think I just wet myself over those pic's, Yep I did!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
headless wrote:One of the Brands pics has RENE on the tyre.I believe so as he drove for them in 1983.
Is that tyre for Rene Arnoux?













McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!