FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
By darwin dali
thank you oh great madbrad, thank you, thank you!
By certom
i've been in Monza yesterday for the tests! fantastic day, can you tell me a good site where to create a foto album?

i dont like flickr cause i have to create a yahoo account, and galleryforever seems to be good but my browser says there's a problem and high risk of protection... :?:
By certom
thx SF, good site but i've posted them on my blog here http://ilcervo.spaces.live.com/

unfortunately the pics have been reduced so they're not in the original size...
By saz17
these are a few i took at the BGP a photographer i am not lol

oh the memories, roll on next year!!
By texasmr2
Sweet, thanks.
I managed to find some photos from when my dad and uncle went to Brands Hatch in 1983, Silverstone in 1988 and when my dad took me and my sister to Silverstone in 1994. :)

They managed to sneak into the paddock at Brands Hatch in 1983 and got some cool pictures of the cars in their garages.

It's a shame you can't have a walk-about in the pitlane anymore like in these pictures below. I bet the kids stood having their picture taken with the March will be in their 30's by now.

We were stood on the inside of Copse corner when we went to Silverstone in 1994, got a good view of Alboreto's Minardi expiring and also a big shunt at the start of the BTCC race that followed the Grand Prix. :)

One of the Brands pics has RENE on the tyre.
Is that tyre for Rene Arnoux?

I believe so as he drove for them in 1983. :)

In the meantime, it's interesting what a day feeling unwell and not being at work as a result can do, because I just dug up these beauties from the Autosport Car Show I went to in January...

Poking around the Senna Lotus really made me feel like a kid in a Sweets shop, it's such an iconic and legendary car to see for real, let alone poke around it. Even more extraordinary was the fact it still had its scrutineering sticker from the 1986 Australian Grand Prix in the cockpit, it gives you that feeling that the car has just come straight from the race to the show... albeit taking over 20 years in the process. :P
Wow. Absolutely brilliant. I think I'll save a few of those pictures. Thanks for them.

See our F1 related articles too!