FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
A report out of Brazil:

Brazilian mother of Ecclestone's wife is kidnapped in São Paulo. Criminals are asking R $ 120 million rescue
Aparecida Schunck, mother of the wife of Bernie Ecclestone Fabiana Flosi, was kidnapped in Sao Paulo on Friday. Schunck was in Interlagos neighborhood. Criminals ask the amount of R $ 120 million ransom. The information was confirmed by GRAND PRIX

GP Writing , Curitiba

Mother's boss Bernie Ecclestone F1, Aparecida Schunck, was kidnapped on the night of Friday (22) in São Paulo. Information is the magazine 'VIEW' and was confimada the GRAND PRIX . According to the publication, Schunck, mother Ecclestone's wife, Fabiana Flosi Brazilian, was kidnapped in Interlagos neighborhood. Criminals ask for R $ 120 million for the rescue. Ecclestone is married to Fabiana since 2012, after a 25 - year marriage to Slavica Radić model. Bernie and Fabiana, 38, met on behalf of the GP of Brazil. Flosi, who is a lawyer, worked in the organization of the Brazilian race.

http://grandepremio.uol.com.br/f1/notic ... de-resgate
Imagine that you are the mother in law waiting on that cheap old bar steward Ecclestone to cough up the cash. Talk about a hopeless situation.

I wonder if Bernie will be at the race this weekend. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he were there.
The mother in law is only 68. Probably a bit to young for Bernie!
He's 86? and his wife is 38?
Maybe he should have married the mother
then, maybe he's put up the ransom, no? :irked:

Show me a rich man and I show you a gold digger :rolleyes:

Did you send that memo to Ecclestone? :P
http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/08/01/ ... er-in-law/

"Brazilian law enforcement agents stormed a hideout near Sao Paulo on Sunday and freed the kidnapped mother-in-law of Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, police said.

Aparecida Schunk was found safe and police arrested two men.

Sao Paulo’s Anti-Kidnap squad “freed the mother-in-law of Bernie Ecclestone,” police said in a one-paragraph statement. “She was unharmed. Two men were arrested at the hideout near the city of Cotia. The operation continues.”

Sao Paulo police did not comment further on the operation or the kidnapping. But local news reports said they were searching for other members of the gang.

The 67-year old Schunk was kidnapped on July 22 and her captors asked for 120 million reais ($36.5 million), according to reports in a leading Brazilian news magazine.

Schunk is the mother of Fabiana Flosi, a 38-year old marketing executive who met Ecclestone at the 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix."

It was Ecclestone's helicopter pilot!

01/08/2016 11h03 - Updated 08/01/2016 15h34

Police arrest suspect of leading mother sequestration Ecclestone
Suspect would be helicopter pilot who provides services to the head of F-1.
Aparecida Palmeira was released after nine days in captivity in Cotia.

According to police information obtained by César Tralli, the SPTV, he was arrested the commander Jorge Eurico da Silva Faria a helicopter pilot who rendered services to the family and the head of the F-1.

http://g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/2 ... stone.html
And it didn't end well for that guy if I remember correctly.
According to the report, Ecclestone offered to come to Brazil and help the investigation with the services of a private security company. However, Brazilian police felt his presence would be counterproductive. :hehe:
According to the report, Ecclestone offered to come to Brazil and help the investigation with the services of a private security company. However, Brazilian police felt his presence would be counterproductive. :hehe:

Lucky for the mother-in-law!!

And it didn't end well for that guy if I remember correctly.

Maybe they get too close to the helicopter blades?

See our F1 related articles too!