FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Merc_84
So, just a quick "Hi" to introduce myself to everyone as this is my first post!

Im off to Silverstone this weekend for my 1st GP - Immensely excited about it after growing up watching F1 (including watching a race on my wedding day last year.....didn't get to see the end of it however...apparently the registrar just couldn't wait for the checkered flag).
By sagi58
What took you so long to find us?
Hope you post lots!! :thumbup:

p.s.
By myownalias
Welcome Merc_84;

You must have a very understanding spouse to let you watch F1 on your wedding day... I know my wife would not have been so understanding!
By myownalias
Maybe they're both fans? :thumbup:

Surely not; if they are both fans, you would not plan a wedding on a race weekend!
By Merc_84
Thanks all!

Indeed we are both race fans.....attending Silverstone this weekend for the 1st time for both of us so were quite excited!!

I think it must have been down to poor planning on our part that our wedding clashed with the race :hehe:
By sagi58
You're spending your first anniversary at the race that almost interrupted your wedding?
WoW!! TRUE fans!!

p.s. don't be so hard on yourself, you probably were limited in trying to line everything up
for the wedding (i.e., ceremony, venue, photographer, etc... etc... etc...)
By darwin dali
You're spending your first anniversary at the race that almost interrupted your wedding?
WoW!! TRUE fans!!

p.s. don't be so hard on yourself, you probably were limited in trying to line everything up
for the wedding (i.e., ceremony, venue, photographer, etc... etc... etc...)

Speaking of planning a wedding: we're thinking of maybe doing it with a Niagara Falls boat captain. As a local so to speak: do you know anything about this? Pointers?
By sagi58
...Speaking of planning a wedding: we're thinking of maybe doing it with a Niagara Falls boat captain. As a local so to speak: do you know anything about this? Pointers?

Nope... never been to a wedding at the Falls;
but, I do know a colleague got married in the
vineyards of Niagara. Could get info, if you like?
By Merc_84
So....Fantastic time had!
Great result and got to meet Lewis for a quick 'selfie' and he very kindly signed my cap.......the atmosphere was something ill NEVER forget, just makes coming back into work that little bit harder)
By sagi58
Good to hear you had a great time, Merc!!
By Peterja
Hello, guys! I`m Peter and I`m formula 1 biggest fan!!!!! Nice to meet you all!

See our F1 related articles too!