- 18 May 08, 21:57#44011
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=v_DDAzAjxM4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The greatest end to a GP?
The greatest end to a GP?
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
F1 and Motorsport Forums
EwmanM wrote: The greatest end to a GP?Possibly. I read about the race in Spain in 1986 I beleive, had a pretty good finish. Mansell was charging down Senna, and Senna beat Mansell by the narrowest of margins and it cost Mansell the world title too. Also I remember reading about a Monaco GP (I cant remember the year) but Mansell was again chasing down Senna and it was the closest Monaco GP ever (I think). Mansell was so exhausted after that race, he could barely stand up.

EwmanM wrote:Ah you mean 1992 with Senna and Mansell at Monaco? What a race it was. Sure there is a lot of great gp finishes. But for me this is the greatest. So many leaders on the final lap, it looked at one point that nobody would cross the line. Crazy incredible.What about the race when Olivier Panis won?
Walker and Hunt's commentary make this race to.


7UpJordan wrote:I remember being able to see this crazy finish for the first time when I saw it on a video Murray Walker made called "Murray's Magic Moments". I love James Hunt's comment about "we're all sitting at the finish line for somebody to come by and we don't seem to be getting one!".I have that video to. It's class
Lem wrote:LOL, I've got Murray's Magic Moments too! Brilliant stuff.Am i imaging this or is there like a segment at the end of that tape entitled "maths with Murray?" if there is, that was funny!
EwmanM wrote:There is, and he's interviewing Keke Rosberg in about 1985 ish and he says "Keke, 3 happy years with Williams including a title" and Keke then gestures "4 years" with his fingers and then Murray corrects himself.Lem wrote:LOL, I've got Murray's Magic Moments too! Brilliant stuff.Am i imaging this or is there like a segment at the end of that tape entitled "maths with Murray?" if there is, that was funny!

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!