FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By beach89
of course it has to be red
By Stephen
Welcome beach89! :D

But isn't that Marlboro red as opposed to Ferrari red?
By Irv the Swerve
I suppose it is Stephen, Marlboro have a unique red like Coca Cola, nobody else can use the type of red that Coca Cola use.
By bud
ive been in a arguement on another forum about the red on the new Ferrari.
I seem to think its the same one they have had the past 7 or so years since they changed it to more of a marlboro bright red compared to the modena red ferrari had before hand.
But one Ferrari "tifosi" has he likes to be called is adament that this red is going back to the real Ferrari red they had before Marlboro sponsorship.

I can tell you from seeing with my own eyes, in person the Ferraris of this decade have been a brighter almost orange red while on tv n pics they appear darker.
And seeing the old Ferraris race in person in Adelaide in the 80s and 90s the red then was very dark compared to todays colour.

I dunno its not a big deal really still red either way
By Stephen
Just not scarlet Ferrari red! :D
By darwin dali
Ferrari has presented the most changed single seater so far in 2007, according to Peter Sauber.

The former team owner, who is still a consultant to the BMW Sauber squad, agreed on Tuesday at the launch of the F1.07 in Valencia that the car is not a radical departure from its predecessor.

"The biggest difference between all the cars are the colours and the sponsor names," 63-year-old Sauber told the Swiss newspaper Blick.

"I didn't see anything new with the new McLaren, and the new Toyota also looks similar to me."

Asked about the F2007 Ferrari, however, Sauber said he spotted some unique design work near the rear of the car.

"They might be the team that has changed its car most," the Swiss said.

Almost certainly to protect the innovative rear from the curiosity of pit lane rivals, the only photographs of the car from the launch were provided by Ferrari, and they only showed the front of the machine.
By Marco
Interesting, I think Ferrari are the ones to watch in 2007. As long as they have reliability.
By bud

this is whats hes on about

and Sauber is right every car release looks like the 06 model with a few minor changes.

See our F1 related articles too!