FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali
ok, changed the source file, but it also shows on your unchanged quote - may take a little while to load maybe?
By sagi58
ok, changed the source file, but it also shows on your unchanged quote - may take a little while to load maybe?

I'm thinking it's my laptop... sorry!! :blush:
By myownalias

It's not you, it's an issue with Chrome and Firefox not displaying the link as the YouTube link generated by the forum is not secure. Firefox and Chrome won't display nonsecure content on a secure website. There are ways to disable these security precautions, but I would not recommend it as it'll leave you exposed to third-party nasties.
By sagi58

It's not you, it's an issue with Chrome and Firefox not displaying the link as the YouTube link generated by the forum is not secure. Firefox and Chrome won't display nonsecure content on a secure website. There are ways to disable these security precautions, but I would not recommend it as it'll leave you exposed to third-party nasties.

WoW! Thanks for the info!
Technology's double-edged sword, once again!
By sagi58
Try a different browser?

Copied the link directly onto YouTube...
Love that song by Emerson, Lake and Palmer... hadn't heard it in years...
now, it's stuck in my head!!

ooooohh what a lucky maaaan, he waaaaasss!!!
By sagi58
Let's see, waiting for it to load... :scratchchin:

Nope, nothing, nada, de rien, niente... :shrug:

Thanks for trying... :head pat:
By myownalias
It’s a new video - do the same trick as before with pasting...

I've edited your original post, because of the issues with mixed content, it's better just to post the whole URL and not use the YouTube BB Code as the majority of people can't see it unless they explicitly allow mixed content in their browser.

See our F1 related articles too!