FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By RCKstar1969
Hello all. New to the forum, but a long time F1 fan.

Question regarding online viewing. I recently moved and am attempting to forgoe typical cable/satellite services. Other than F1, I typically don't watch tv. I have Apple TV which allows me to view movies/TV programs via Netflix, etc... I have done some research on F1 viewing online, but so far I keep being led to live stream sites of which I know nothing about.

A suggestion for a reputable live streaming site would be good, but I am actually more interested in watching past races, as like many, I find it impossible to watch certain races live. I would GREATLY appreciate some input/direction on where I can watch past races online. I missed Hungary this past wknd and it sounds like it was one hell of a race! :(

Thanks in adv for any help/input!
By myownalias
Welcome to Forumula 1.

There's a couple of options, neither technically free, I use a combination of a VPN service and a SKY TV (UK) account or I use the BBC iPlayer, the iPlayer is only live for half the races while SKY TV's coverage is always live. I have access to SKY TV because my father still lives in the UK while I live in the USA, if you are in the US, you will not be able to sign up for SKY TV, so your only would be the BBC iPlayer with a UK VPN, which gives you half the races live with the other half delayed highlights.
By sagi58
Hey, there, RCKstar1969!! Welcome to our little corner of F1!!

I tend to use this site: <EDITED FOR CONTENT>

Yes, there are pop-ups, until you get the right window open; but, it's been useful!!
There may be the odd interruption; but, I've usually got the TV and the race online!

Enjoy!!
By RCKstar1969
Thanks for the input and suggestions guys.

Unfortunately sagi58, the link you provided is not showing.m Just says <EDITED FOR CONTENT> where the link would be.

I'll continue researching.
By Jabberwocky
Guessing from the colour that DD edited your post.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By myownalias
:confused: I wonder why!!

I'm assuming that the link was to an illegal streaming sports website, which can not be published on the public forum.
By sagi58
ooooooooops!!! :blush:

Image Just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's ok!! :banghead:
By sagi58
And, that's why you're an administrator!!
You have all the answers!! :P

See our F1 related articles too!