FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
Interesting choice. Her best result in GP3 last year was 17th place and she has not scored a single point in 3 years

But shes more "disturbingly good looking" than Susie or Danica tho :thumbup:
By Jabberwocky
It all about the column inch. She has recieved more the Will Stevens

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By ang4f1
Interesting choice. Her best result in GP3 last year was 17th place and she has not scored a single point in 3 years

But shes hotter than Susie tho

I'm just glad to see some females in F1, though I don't see how they can compete with the blokes.......
Most sports are not M v F.....
By darwin dali

But shes hotter than Susie tho

I'm just glad to see some females in F1, though I don't see how they can compete with the blokes.......
Most sports are not M v F.....

Horsies, there the women often beat the men. F1 has a lot more horsies, but it's still horsies :wink:
By What's Burning?
Yummy - goes well with paella :thumbup:

it smells like fish.
By racechick

But shes more "disturbingly good looking" than Susie or Danica tho :thumbup:

You reckon? I don't know much about this lady. She can certainly scrub up well

image.jpg

But not always

image.jpg

image.jpg

On the whole I'd say both Suzie and Danica leave her standing; both in the looks department, and from her record so far also in the driving department.
But I say go girl! If you've got the chance grab if with both hands!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By CookinFlat6
But I say go girl! If you've got the chance grab if with both hands!!

:yikes: I've heard of empowerment but that's positively carnal exploitation of Lopez if he is the "chance" in question :hehe:

Susie is more classically attractive, but this girl looks like she wouldn't mind some robust and vigorous disturbing around, she's hotter in the 'get your end away without preamble' stakes :hehe:

She'd enjoy grabbing my "chance" I'm sure

:nooffencetogirlsjoke:
By Hammer278
I'd be her grid boy. But the problem is I won't get much cam time since I'd be standing last on the grid.
By CookinFlat6
Yeah it's shocking, no one said much (except a few) when McLaren hired a blonde bimbo with ""disturbingly good looks"" and let said bimbo destroy the results of the team producing the worst year ever.
And even then the reason for putting bimboism above sheer talent - the sponsors rejected the whole thing and followed the real talent out the door

But unlike the lameduck McLaren era I'm sure Lotus won't promote her unless she is the best available and I'm sure they would if she really earned it on track
By sagi58
 wrote:">Feature: Why 2015 is a big year for...

In the fast-paced world of Formula 1, each race, and every season, counts. Ahead of this weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix, GPUpdate.net looks at why 2015 is important for those competing.

Lotus

Few doubted that, after the mass exodus of staff at the end of 2013, Lotus would regress, but not many could have anticipated such a dire season for the Enstone-based team – in which just 10 points were scored over 19 races. Therefore, now equipped with Mercedes power units and surely a more aerodynamically competent E23 Hybrid compared to the troublesome E22, it must move forward and remind the world that 2014 was merely a blip.

The same could be said for Romain Grosjean. After his rise to prominence in 2013, last year's problems came at the worst time as his career trajectory straight-lined. At times the relentless nature of the issues allowed his frustrations boil over – a forgivable trait – and so this year he should have an opportunity to show everyone that he remains a classy driver.

The much maligned Pastor Maldonado improved across the second half of 2014 but unfortunately, after four years in the sport, his reputation precedes him. Gone are the days when incidents could be put down to inexperience. That said, he can still prove that he has substantial backing not only for his nationality, but because he is occasionally capable of a stunning turn of speed.

Imagethe other teams on the grid
By CigarGuy
I'm hopeful......Grosjean seems to be improving. Wish I could say the same about Maldanado!
Anyone think they can finish ahead of McLaren on the season?
By myownalias
Anyone think they can finish ahead of McLaren on the season?

If Lotus (Grosjean) can maintain their momentum, I can easily see McLaren finishing behind Lotus, I honestly don't see McLaren scoring the serious points this season to overhaul Lotus unless something miraculous happens, even more so that they are likely to need to use eight or nine engines this season to develop the unit!

See our F1 related articles too!