FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Nice writeup, not a fan of the font though, it looks a little stretched on a normal desktop making it a little hard to read.

Thanks for the feedback, the larger more spaced font was designed to work with smaller screened devices as mobile is the growing trend, may I ask what screen resolution you are running?
Nice writeup, not a fan of the font though, it looks a little stretched on a normal desktop making it a little hard to read.

Thanks for the feedback, the larger more spaced font was designed to work with smaller screened devices as mobile is the growing trend, may I ask what screen resolution you are running?

I set my smartphone to bold text and it makes it much easier to read. Maybe that's the way to go for your blog as well?

1680x1050

Strange work Mac screens, I'll let you know what it looks like tonight when I go on my actual home PC.
A little late, better late than never I guess...

Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix 2015

To say that the Malaysian Grand Prix result was unexpected is an understatement. Most people, myself included had expected a Mercedes to take the victory but Ferrari driver, Sebastian Vettel had other ideas as the German took victory on merit at the Sepang International Circuit courtesy of the F15T being gentler on it’s tyres. The Ferrari only required two pit-stops while rivals had to stop for fresh rubber three times.

Continue Reading...
Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix 2015

Normal service has been resumed in China after Ferrari’s unexpected Malaysia victory with Lewis Hamilton leading Nico Rosberg home for a Mercedes 1 – 2. At least the midfield teams, Red Bull, Toro Rosso and Sauber, even McLaren livened things up with some good battles away from the sharp end.

Continue Reading...
Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix 2015

The Bahrain Grand Prix served up another Lewis Hamilton victory, his third victory in four races in 2015. But it could have been a different story if the race was one lap longer with both Mercedes having brake issues during the final 1 ½ laps. Nico Rosberg succumbed to the hard charging Kimi Raikkonen on the penultimate lap by going wide at turn one with race leader Hamilton just four seconds up the road.

Continue Reading...
Hey, MOA... Great summary!! And, you got me thinking!! :yes:
Will post those thoughts on the race thread!!

You can actually comment directly on my blog as well and that will help my site become more popular as comments on blogs improve their search engine visibility, which means more people can enjoy my writing ability. :P
Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix 2015

The 2015 Monaco GP was the usual procession at the front until the 65th lap when Mercedes made a very bizarre call to pit Lewis Hamilton for fresh tyres while he was comfortably leading the race when the safety car was deployed for Max Verstappen’s crash on lap 64. The net result being that Hamilton ended up coming back out behind both his team mate, Nico Rosberg and Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel in third.

Continue Reading...
I haven't really had too much interest in watching F1, let alone write about it, and this is the reason why...

F1: A Declining Sport

Over the past few years I have become increasingly disillusioned with Formula 1 as a sport, more so this season, we are only eight races into the season and my will to sit down and watch races live has all but disappeared, in fact I completely skipped the Canadian Grand Prix, which turned out to be a complete snooze-fest as it happens, if Canada does not provide good racing, we know that F1 is in deep trouble.

Continue Reading...
Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2015

It may have been a familiar result with Hamilton claiming victory and Rosberg finishing in second, but for me the British Grand Prix was the best race of the season by far. It was the first time since Vettel’s win for Ferrari in China back in April that it looked like another team, albeit Mercedes powered could win the race. I truly felt that Williams had the pace to win in the dry but the rain did fall during the final third of the race which put Williams on the back foot and allowed Mercedes to claim another 1-2 finish.

Continue Reading...

See our F1 related articles too!