FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By darwin dali
As it says in the title: :welcome:
Welcome back to y'all who were gone for a while and are back home again.
Just say hello and maybe let us know what you were up to in the meantime :)
By CigarGuy
Boy, this place is hoppin'. Opened up the "unread posts" just now and there were, like, 15 from overnight(here).
Never been that many. And last post on each thread was from a variety of posters.
Welcome back all!
By Jamie
Had a son and been playing good daddy!

Split up with the mum which isn't great but I'm back here guys!

I had some favourites on here in the ol' days and look forward to speaking to you guys again.

- Jamie! (formerly Vanilla-Bear)
By gdh
Hi James, I am relatively new to the forum so we wouldn't have met before. Congrats on being a good daddy, sorry to hear of the split.
DD, I really like the new look of the forum and the way posters can disagree with a point of view now without receiving personal attacks. I started watching F1 in the late 50's with my dad when a race would be broadcast on tv. He and friends used to go down to Watkins Glen when the race ran through the streets. One of the last things my father and I did together was watch an F1 race in July of 08, I flew back home later that day and he passed on soon after.
My wife and I look fwd to each race wknd, we actually try to organize our day to watch the qualifying and race. I have a vintage Corvette that was raced though the 70's so we tend to take it for a run through the hills and valleys Between Orangeville and Collingwood (weather permitting) often with a 59 and 66 coupe in tow after the race.
By LewEngBridewell
Welcome back everyone, good to see some old faces back again :drink:
By zurich_allan
Been away for a few weeks and unable to post, so this just seemed like an appropriate place to say hi and I'm back! :) Looking forward to the race tomorrow.
By Stephen
Been away for a few weeks and unable to post, so this just seemed like an appropriate place to say hi and I'm back! :) Looking forward to the race tomorrow.

Welcome back! :thumbup:
By LewEngBridewell

Welcome back! :thumbup:

+1 :wavey:
By myownalias

You were gone?!?!... :wink::P
By sagi58

Welcome back!! Did you enjoy the race?
By zurich_allan
Thank you! :) Yes, I thought it was a very good race, a lot of excellent battles up and down the field. :)
By sagi58
Embarrassed to say I fell asleep mid-way; but, in my defence, the race started at 2:00 a.m.
and after a crazy busy day (got up at 6:00 a.m.) I had all of two hours sleep before it started.
By zurich_allan
I feel a bit like that right now, too busy for the past few weeks!!
By Jabberwocky
The holidays are over so I might have enough hours in the day to kick back and enjoy some stuff in life again. I could write a book with the goings on of the last few months, and the last 2 weeks it all cane to ahead. Today is the tipping point to how busy the next few months could be.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!