FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By bud
Im thinking it is the tight packaging they have produced that is causing heating issues.
Working on the dyno in the factory or in simulations is one thing, but nothing ever compares to track running.
By darwin dali
Im thinking it is the tight packaging they have produced that is causing heating issues.
Working on the dyno in the factory or in simulations is one thing, but nothing ever compares to track running.

I know, but still... Merc never had those issues, so it's possible.
By myownalias
I wasn't sure whether to post this here or the Fernando Alonso thread, but Fernando is saying that the steering locked which caused his accident in testing and not a gust of wind. The conspiracy theories will be swirling imminently, there is certainly a disconnect between what McLaren are saying and what Fernando is saying!

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24184 ... lona-crash
By LewEngBridewell
Lovely tweet from McLaren with regard to today's result :crying::cloud9:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By sagi58
WoW!! What a drive from Alonso, until his mechanical/technical (?) difficulties!!
Button did a great job, too!! Here's hoping they keep this up!!
((NOT that I want them to beat Ferrari, y'know? :blush:
But, today's race was a real race!! A sit on the edge of your seat race!!
Love it!! ))
By gdh
Great job by both drivers, nice to see them challenging for some decent points before the technical problems arose.
By sagi58
Great job by both drivers, nice to see them challenging for some decent points before the technical problems arose.

I bet they would have done better than anticipated!!
Alonso seemed very happy with the car's performance...
well, until they had their gremlins checking in!! :blush:
By CigarGuy
Me likey!
Anxious to see if they can get closer to the middle of the pack, though.
By darwin dali
Is this a Minardi? It'll look like one when they line up towards the back of the grid :P

Black is beautiful - I like it :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!