FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By andrew
A lot of respect for Rosberg today for the way he conducted himself and wanted to finish the race with his head high.

I was losing more and more respect every race, completely lost any respect in regards to his comments on Thursday, Friday and Satuday but today he restored all of my respect to him.

I'm sure that means much more to him than winning the 2014 WDC would ever have done.

Well you know a lot of people lost respect for Nico at periods of the year, particularly after Spa, hence the booing. And that got to Nico. And the reason it got to Nico shows he isn't a real bar steward, he does care. So regaining the respect of fans I believe will mean a lot to Nico. And I'm glad that's happenned.

I doubt any of them truly care.
By RyRy
A lot of respect for Rosberg today for the way he conducted himself and wanted to finish the race with his head high.

I was losing more and more respect every race, completely lost any respect in regards to his comments on Thursday, Friday and Satuday but today he restored all of my respect to him.

I'm sure that means much more to him than winning the 2014 WDC would ever have done.

Well you know a lot of people lost respect for Nico at periods of the year, particularly after Spa, hence the booing. And that got to Nico. And the reason it got to Nico shows he isn't a real bar steward, he does care. So regaining the respect of fans I believe will mean a lot to Nico. And I'm glad that's happenned.

I doubt any of them truly care.

I beg to differ, drivers, celebrities and anyone in the spotlight do care just like 99% of people. Lewis would be one of the worst if he got tons of hate on social media. Their publicist's and public relations staff all advice celebrities to either stay of and away of social media or get involved but ignore the hate because a lot of people struggle with getting thousands of negative comments.

I don't really care what anyone thinks of me but I would still be slightly hurt inside if I was to receive loas of hate from randoms...
By racechick
Oh it would definitely get to Lewis. His fans mean so very much to him. And doing it the right way means a lot to him. And I think it actually does to Rosberg too, perhaps not so desperately as Lewis but he does care that was clear.

Alonso and Schumacher I believe are characters that could shut it all out. Vettel somewhere in between.
By sagi58
Rosberg was sportsmanship personified today!! :clap: Bravo, Nico!! Keep your head up high!!
You brought the fight to Hamilton and even if he won, you made him sweat for it!!
Ze German speaks boldly. I'm lovin' it. :cloud9:

“I don’t wont to appear arrogant but if I go by the 2014 results I can risk it all and say no to a Ferrari challenge although one should never fully write them off,” Rosberg said.

“Sebastian will see my tail lights on many occasions.”
Ah, but Nico is not just a diligent German, he is also a Finnish speed merchant to go with the ability to wake up early enough to grab the best recliner by the hotel swimming pool, and he knows he is ze fastest German in ze veld, so I reckon Seb will be getting a lot of opportunities to ponder the wiseness of his arrogance when he was in ze Newey 3 sec car

Nico is a great :thumbup:
By Hammer278
Ze German speaks boldly. I'm lovin' it. :cloud9:

“I don’t wont to appear arrogant but if I go by the 2014 results I can risk it all and say no to a Ferrari challenge although one should never fully write them off,” Rosberg said.

“Sebastian will see my tail lights on many occasions.”

Haha damn son! In Ferrari's red-faced FACE.
By Hammer278
Maybe because he does not want it that much?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That's what Lewis said. :hehe:
By racechick
And He's not German , or Finnish, he's Monégasque :thumbup:
By Hammer278
Congrats to Nico Rosberg...an about-to-be-daddio!

By my calculations, he knocked her up somewhere mid last season (probably after Barcelona). Unable to cope with the stress of battling Lewis, Nico inadvertently forgot to play safe.

But something beautiful resulted in the end....so congrats Nico!
:rofl: Nico didn't pull out to prove a point

But well done Nico, at least we know he isn't firing blanks, so one up on his teammate :hehe:

Nico is just about to have the best thing happen in his life, much better than some lousy trophy, so maybe Lewis will win the quali trophy as well with Nico distracted.

See our F1 related articles too!