FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

It's nothing to do with how many titles they win. I tried to explain that but I guess I didnt.

No, I understand what you wrote, I wasn't replying to what you wrote, I was replying to Cookin'

Ah ok, sorry.
By sagi58
It also helps when they can routinely drive circles around their teammate. Sort of like Kimi v. Alonso last year. Lot's and lots of interesting driver pairings this year. To Jenson's credit he's not shied away from a fight. The same can't be said for Ferrari's pairing.

WoW, Britney! I think you've earned this:

Image:clap:
just checked the title, yup, it is the Jenson """SUPPORT"""" thread

Whats """Britney""" gotta do with Button????????

apart from the same shampoo
It also helps when they can routinely drive circles around their teammate. Sort of like Kimi v. Alonso last year. Lot's and lots of interesting driver pairings this year. To Jenson's credit he's not shied away from a fight. The same can't be said for Ferrari's pairing.

attack the post not the poster. :rolleyes:

All I see are facts in his post, do you mean he keeps posting facts in his post? Why does that annoy you? :hehe:
By sagi58

attack the post not the poster. :rolleyes:

You're right!! My apologies!!

Edit: For the record, I did NOT attack the poster. Actually, it was a compliment because you have the
uncanny ability to bringing Ferrari, et al, into every thread, even the support threads for drivers who
have never driven for Ferrari (e.g., Button). I appreciate you doing so because, ultimately, it proves
that Ferrari is always a threat, even when they aren't at the top of their game!!
Grazie!! :thumbup:
Last edited by sagi58 on 30 Jan 15, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
I appreciate you doing so because, ultimately, it proves
that Ferrari is always a threat, even when they aren't at the top of their game!!
Grazie!! :thumbup:

In their whole politicking existence, they were a proper threat between 2000-2006. This was during the time a small team of really smart guys from Benetton (who actually knew their sh!t) were running management.
I actually thought you guys had resolved this latest little contretemps amicably and like grown ups. This morning I see an edited post and reciprocal response, both completely off topic.:rolleyes:

It's the Jenson thread. Here's a couple of news items .....albeit the mirror, to get things back on track. Be a Shame if the Jenson thread was locked just as the season starts.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1 ... ry-5065209

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1 ... ea-5067953
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Which button there is loads on the steering wheel.

However, I think teams should start doing jokes to the drivers.

1st lap "knock knock"
2nd lap "who's there?"
Etc

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Yes. You can see from the guys face holding the out board that he's having a laugh.

That said, they are having some engine teething problems from what I can gather. jenson has to turn the engine iff before he arrives in the pit.....something like that. And it's sounding a bit gruff.
So, the BBC's Andrew Benson seems to be of the opinion that Jenson Button is not guaranteed a race seat in 2016 at McLaren, which is quite possible, we know it was a 2 year contract but is that a two year race seat contract? we simply don't know and to be honest as a Button fan, I think retiring at the end of 2015 might be the way to go, McLaren Honda are a hot mess right now with not much sign of improvement and I don't see them being in a race winning position next year either (pure speculation in my part). I believe Ron Dennis had led McLaren down the wrong path. Pre-season there was a lot of talk about past glories, which is always a worry when he was looking backwards instead of forwards and this season proves the pre-season rhetoric was simply smoke and mirrors. Jenson should have walked away looking for another drive when RD was screwing around for the last half of 2014 in regards to JB's contract.

Andrew Benson's Article on the BBC Website:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/33437682
By sagi58
Considering all that's been happening, at McLaren, I'm thinking that Alonso might want to join his teammate!! :(
I don't think that Alonso can join JB as he is under contract for three years, no escape clauses as far as I know!

See our F1 related articles too!