FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
Time we had an official thread.

For those of you not booked and thinking of going, take a look at this, I'd heard about it and just spotted this.

"Meanwhile, executives at Silverstone have made good on their pledge to slash the ticket price of the British Grand Prix by a third to £99, but only for 1,000 tickets. They go on sale at 9am on Wednesday."

CHEAP TICKETS FOR SILVERSTONE!!!!!!

Gedin there you guys!!!!!
By Hammer278
I'd love to if I didn't live +6.00 GMT away.
By LiamCatterson

Now what kind of excuse is that ;)

You can bring tents, booze and flags...You'd have a blast. My mum joked saying she should've waited and chopped my legs off. Under 10s go FREE
By RyRy

Now what kind of excuse is that ;)

You can bring tents, booze and flags...You'd have a blast. My mum joked saying she should've waited and chopped my legs off. Under 10s go FREE

That's actually pretty damn awesome that they allow under tens to go free however I think they should have made it under 16 (I can get away with under 16) lol but really though if they had done that it's the perfect age to get people interested.
By racechick
It used to be under 14's, and it was easy to get 15, 16 , 17 year olds in. The guys on the gate really aren't interested so long as you show a valid ticket. Or maybe that was just much cheaper tickets? Can't remember. But it applied to grandstand tickets as well.

See our F1 related articles too!