FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Every time I think about it I can't believe he didn't spot you when you were both so close to one another.

Hope you both have lovely weather again this year, either of you going to any other races?

You think you couldn't believe it? As soon as RC said it was her, I had this image of a million facepalms in my head. It's a big regret lol. This time however, I'll be on the lookout if I'm sitting where I was or near there for this year.

I'm not planning any this year apart from Silverstone but I am saving up for a possible race in Spa. That's my intention for my first aboard GP

It's so weird, funny and depressing that you were so close yet so far lol.

I thought you two were messing around with us all at first winding us up. You should both go with t-shirts of each other haha that way you can't miss one another.

To be honest , the performance I was making when Lewis came round was hard to miss! I guess the problem was not knowing the performer was me :hehe: more spectacular flag needed!
Every time I think about it I can't believe he didn't spot you when you were both so close to one another.

Hope you both have lovely weather again this year, either of you going to any other races?

You think you couldn't believe it? As soon as RC said it was her, I had this image of a million facepalms in my head. It's a big regret lol. This time however, I'll be on the lookout if I'm sitting where I was or near there for this year.

I'm not planning any this year apart from Silverstone but I am saving up for a possible race in Spa. That's my intention for my first aboard GP

I thought you two were messing around with us all at first winding us up. You should both go with t-shirts of each other haha that way you can't miss one another.

To be honest , the performance I was making when Lewis came round was hard to miss! I guess the problem was not knowing the performer was me :hehe: more spectacular flag needed!

Maybe Liam did see you and subconsciously avoid the crazy Hamilton fan xD (isn't Liam a Ferrari fan?)

I can just picture you with a massive flag blocking out the TV camera lol

I can't imagine how joyous you were when he won xD

Maybe Liam did see you and subconsciously avoid the crazy Hamilton fan xD (isn't Liam a Ferrari fan?)

Oh I was going mental! My horn ran out of gas! Yes Liam is a Ferrari fan, and I saw him, the ferrari fan, but didn't know it was Liam. I think Liam likes Lewis a bit too, I was very considerate with my flags, they were fastened to the back of the grandstand so didn't block anyone's view but Lewis would see them, then see me, then wave, it worked. :thumbup::D

Oh I was going mental! My horn ran out of gas! Yes Liam is a Ferrari fan, and I saw him, the ferrari fan, but didn't know it was Liam. I think Liam likes Lewis a bit too, I was very considerate with my flags, they were fastened to the back of the grandstand so didn't block anyone's view but Lewis would see them, then see me, then wave, it worked. :thumbup::D

The crush (right?) you have on Lewis is adorable and cute.

You reminded me I need to buy one of those horns to scare people with.
Crush. Not sure if I'd call it a crush , because it all comes about from his driving. But whatever it is ..... ...it's pretty intense!
Crush. Not sure if I'd call it a crush , because it all comes about from his driving. But whatever it is ..... ...it's pretty intense!

Addiction! xD

I personally think he's the most exciting driver to watch, dunno why

He just is. He does unreal things with the car, he's amazing.

Addiction :thumbup: yes I like that. I'm addicted to Lewis :D

Addiction! xD

So what are the withdrawal symptoms you're experiencing currently. :D

Addiction! xD

So what are the withdrawal symptoms you're experiencing currently. :D

Trawling around for snippets of news and photos.
Planning Silverstone and Monza
Thinking about banners.
Participating with some fans on Twitter with a present for Mercedes when they reach 1 million followers.
Enjoying a lot how the less able engine makers are conducting themselves :twisted:
Still on a high really from last season :jump:
I'm skipping Msia this year. Been to a race each in the V10, V8, and now V6 era....and now it seems we'd be getting another new engine in 2017 so that might be my next race.

See our F1 related articles too!