FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Australia, you can go to Silverstone another year.

Would your brother go?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nope he wouldn't, none of my family are interested in f1 and I don't know anyone in person who's really interested... it sucks.

I know there's no guarantee with the british weather but the 4 times ive been its been dry on raceday, 3 of them had cracking weather, and 1 of those we were on general access and i got sunburn before breakfast. Every time, though, it has been cats n dogs up to the friday or saturday before the race. Anyway, whichever you go to it'll be great.

I love the heat but hate the rain, our weather can be most unpredictable.

Well there is the chance to see RC or me at Silverstone since both of us will be going. Unless one of us has to cancel...But then again, Silverstone is heaven for me.

That's cool but also scary haha, the benefit of seeing/speaking to one or both of you is the fact I know a little bit what you're like plus know you're both as avid fans as myself so you're not so much of a stranger than everyone else there.

I've tried to convince a girly friend to go/come to Silverstone with me one time but she really isn't interested in going to a race even just once... she's rather watch it on TV which I can understand a bit

Trust me they never do lol. Tried the same thing myself but nope, it ain't football related :hehe:

I'm pretty sure Bahrain could convert a lot of people if they were forced to watch it haha.

Every race weekend I normally texting loads to a friend who lives up in Manchester because she's the only person I know as a friend who actually likes F1, she is in the same position as me no one she knows likes it. If we lived close we'd watch every single race together if we could even the stupidly early races however she's a Vettel fan... like hardcore Vettel fan!

We'd both kill to have people near us to watch with :( I just really want people to try and watch one or two full races... stubborn people! (says me who is insanely stubborn)
...Thankfully there's the internet where I can talk and read about F1 with other people who love it.

Ditto!! :thumbup:

It's lovely even if I don't agree with some of the thoughts on the forum. Diversity :D

:thumbup:

Yup you're one of the controversial ones hehe, I'd like to think I'm pretty neutral with favorites, I like every driver apart from Vettel and Alonso... although I do know and admit Alonso is a very talented driver. As for Vettel he confuses me, give him two years at Ferrari and I'll have a final opinion on his skill levels
It's lovely even if I don't agree with some of the thoughts on the forum. Diversity :D

Yup you're one of the controversial ones hehe, I'd like to think I'm pretty neutral with favorites...

If we agreed on everything F1, you wouldn't think I was controversial, in fact, you'd think I was right! :thumbup:
The distance isn't really a problem because I'd be going out to Australia for a holiday/break and staying with my brother for a while.

The thing with Silverstone is the atmosphere which everyone talks about and you can feel some of it when it's on the TV.

The thing with the first race is the fact it's going to be an unknown.

You go every year don't you? Got any outfit planned for this year? Also... have you familiarized yourself with the guy you sat like a row away from? Haha. It would be sweet if I do go next year and you go too.

Yeah I'm talking about 2016 as by then my business should be going very strong, if 2015 Silverstone was in November I would go this year but it's not.

Well I have my hats sorted! :P and I have some material to make an outfit but not sure I'll have time to do anything with it. Might have something special on the banner front. I will converse with Liam before the event and be sure to introduce myself to him this year. :hehe: ( where you sitting Liam?)
Yes I go every year. Have done since 97....... Bar one year when they changed the date to April and I'd already got plans for then, and Silverstone refunded the money. Which was good of them since it was idiot Bernie's fault! So unless unusual holiday plans prevail I'll be going in 2016

Yup you're one of the controversial ones hehe, I'd like to think I'm pretty neutral with favorites...

If we agreed on everything F1, you wouldn't think I was controversial, in fact, you'd think I was right! :thumbup:

Hahaha so you know I think you're wrong :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: you're a cute Ferrari fan :D

Well I have my hats sorted! :P and I have some material to make an outfit but not sure I'll have time to do anything with it. Might have something special on the banner front. I will converse with Liam before the event and be sure to introduce myself to him this year. :hehe: ( where you sitting Liam?)
Yes I go every year. Have done since 97....... Bar one year when they changed the date to April and I'd already got plans for then, and Silverstone refunded the money. Which was good of them since it was idiot Bernie's fault! So unless unusual holiday plans prevail I'll be going in 2016

Hopefully we'll have another British driver win on homesoil this year.

Damnn didn't know you'd been every year bar one since 97, that's impressive, expensive and you must know the place like the back of your hand. Tour Guide RC xD

Hahaha so you know I think you're wrong :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: you're a cute Ferrari fan :D

It's pretty obvious that you think I'm wrong, even if you don't have a "declared" favourite. :thumbup:

It's pretty obvious that you think I'm wrong, even if you don't have a "declared" favourite. :thumbup:

Hehe, I don't really think you're wrong with things. It's just opinions.
I will converse with Liam before the event and be sure to introduce myself to him this year. :hehe: ( where you sitting Liam?)

Well since 2010 I think or 2011, we've sat at the same place so I think it's Village. Not sure yet until I ask the mother for more information.

Well I'm pretty much same Place as last year, top of village. So see you at Silverstone :thumbup:

I stand corrected!! Image

Sagi...did you go and find that smiley?!
I will converse with Liam before the event and be sure to introduce myself to him this year. :hehe: ( where you sitting Liam?)

Well since 2010 I think or 2011, we've sat at the same place so I think it's Village. Not sure yet until I ask the mother for more information.

Well I'm pretty much same Place as last year, top of village. So see you at Silverstone :thumbup:

Every time I think about it I can't believe he didn't spot you when you were both so close to one another.

Hope you both have lovely weather again this year, either of you going to any other races?

Every time I think about it I can't believe he didn't spot you when you were both so close to one another.

Hope you both have lovely weather again this year, either of you going to any other races?

We will definitely touch base this year!!
I'm going to Monza :D

We will definitely touch base this year!!
I'm going to Monza :D

I secretly hate you haha, just joking xD I'll be watching TV and be on the lookout!

You think you couldn't believe it? As soon as RC said it was her, I had this image of a million facepalms in my head. It's a big regret lol. This time however, I'll be on the lookout if I'm sitting where I was or near there for this year.

I'm not planning any this year apart from Silverstone but I am saving up for a possible race in Spa. That's my intention for my first aboard GP

You think you couldn't believe it? As soon as RC said it was her, I had this image of a million facepalms in my head. It's a big regret lol. This time however, I'll be on the lookout if I'm sitting where I was or near there for this year.

I'm not planning any this year apart from Silverstone but I am saving up for a possible race in Spa. That's my intention for my first aboard GP

It's so weird, funny and depressing that you were so close yet so far lol.

I thought you two were messing around with us all at first winding us up. You should both go with t-shirts of each other haha that way you can't miss one another.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!