FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Hi everyone,

My name is Adam Whitehead and I have chosen to focus my dissertation on Sponsorship within Formula 1. I have created a questionnaire which should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Due to the nature of my study I can only ask a certain target group to complete it. It has been difficult finding suitable participants on a mass scale. If people could please complete the questionnaire and provide me with some feedback regarding questions I could potentially add in, that would be great.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I receive some completed questionnaires to help me achieve this degree I so dearly want.
All feedback is greatly appreciated it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_kxmhG ... =send_form

Thank you!

(Any problem admins have with this please delete and contact me, thanks)
I will take a look. :)
Ok.,I've done it. What I would add in if it were my questionnaire is a differentiation between current sponsors and previous sponsors. You mentioned in that questionnaire Vodaphone. They are no longer a sponsor of an F1 team . So I wasn't sure throughout that questionaire if I should be thinking only about current sponsors or previous ones.
OH MY GOD ! I forgot to put HUGO BOSS in the sponsors! I can never think when I'm put on the spot. :rofl::rofl:
Hmmn, the last time we had a request to participate in an opinion giving exercise that transcended our petty bickering on various threads on here, it was a female who was offering respondents a trip to join her in person in London, and her avatar was a picture of a pretty fit bird (I may have dreamt that part)

I am sure you will find tons of people as helpful as RC, if not do what we did in the olde days, work out the results that best support your 'novel' premise, then work backwards from there, you can even get software online that generates any number of random user 'samples' and you can even 'tune' the distributions :thumbup:
I think you're lying to us and you're actually working for the marketing department of a certain F1 team.

Why else would you do the questionnaire in Petronas Turquoise? :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!