FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
I got........
An iPhone 5c ( Yes! but my sim won't fit in it, it need a tiny weeny one, so I'm going to the phone shop today. I want the same phone number and my contact details and photos saving. Hope the phone man can do that.

Ticket to CATS. In a few days time and I tnink Nicole will be in it. :D

A leather satchel from the satchel company.

New purse, soft old leather.

Abs excercise thing.

Coffe machine. ( the sort that uses really expensive pods but taste yummy)

Bits and pieces.....little food hamper, book- Ekaterinburg, lewis champion T shirt, and other little things.

Very lucky girl. :)
I didn't get jack sh!t on 25th (cuz we don't celebrate) but I'm off to Cambodia tomorrow for a week with some friends....and hope to be a 'Santa' during NY night on Pub Street.

ifyouknowhatimean
Very nice Jabs!
Clothes, clothes, clothes, an F1 book and DVD, clothes, chocolate, clothes, vouchers, clothes, clothes, clothes. Oh, and some ale. :D
Sooo...what did I get for Christmas...

• PS4
  • A Black Ferrari T-Shirt
  • Lego Marvel Superheroes on PS4
  • DriveClub on PS4
  • Assassins Creed 2 for PS3
  • Saints Row 3 for PS3
  • Lego Star Wars 3 for PS3
  • Star Wars Force Unleashed for PS3
  • A couple of Doctor Who clothing (Hoodies or Whoodies...Get it? T-Shirt and a gown
  • New PJs...Finally...
  • Doctor Who 2015 Calender
  • Doctor Who picture and a picture of Matt Smith
  • Some gold rings
    {*}Doctor Who book
  • A new dog Tag to replace the one I had to return...
  • And of course, snacks to occupy my hunger

Been spoilt this year. Especially from my girlfriend...She bought me the Rings, PS3 Games and the Ferrari shirt...
Doctor Who and PS thingies feature highly there Liam :hehe: People look to have tuned into your likes :thumbup:

And Lew...clothes :D clothes can be wonderful or a disaster, depending who buys them for you. Did you get good clothes?
I don't even know - I was wrestling with a hyper toddler whilst my wife opened all my presents... :)
By andrew
I got 2 boring as hell days off work with no double time rate thanks to some prick in a plush office who'll no doubt be getting a nice fat bonus. And boring as hell thanks in part to those Lizard Squad pricks. :irked:

Got some stuff from my folks.
I got 2 boring as hell days off work with no double time rate thanks to some prick in a plush office who'll no doubt be getting a nice fat bonus. And boring as hell thanks in part to those Lizard Squad pricks. :irked:

Oh dear :( . What did yo get off your folks?
By andrew

Food, drawers, a putting machine, a calender and a couple other things. I'm difficult to buy for.

Food, drawers, a putting machine, a calender and a couple other things. I'm difficult to buy for.

Men usually are. What's a putting macine? And drawers as in knickers? Or drawers as in wooden things to keep stuff in?
And Lew...clothes :D clothes can be wonderful or a disaster, depending who buys them for you. Did you get good clothes?

Oh, I chose the majority of them beforehand :hehe:

That way, I knew I'd get what I wanted :wink::wink:

Oh, I chose the majority of them beforehand :hehe:

That way, I knew I'd get what I wanted :wink::wink:

Good move! :thumbup:
By andrew

Men usually are. What's a putting macine? And drawers as in knickers? Or drawers as in wooden things to keep stuff in?

A machine for putting and drawers as in fabric things to keep stuff in.

See our F1 related articles too!