FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
I know, there's still time for them to change their mind. :hehe: Honda is going to need customers in 2016 too as the McLaren exclusive agreement is just for one year. it's at least nice to see they've got a "long term" plan.
By Jabberwocky
One of the existing Ferrari teams will move to Honda then

Maybe Marussia as the Bianchi/Ferrari support will of run its course by then
By What's Burning?
[youtube]ntjh1Zq3ghw[/youtube]

Not sure where they get the 339 day count from since the announcement was in April of this year. Oh well, that's not for us outsiders to think about.
By sagi58
Not sure where they get the 339 day count from since the announcement was in April of this year. Oh well, that's not for us outsiders to think about.

Sixteen seconds into the video, a banner appears that says "November 2013"!
I guess the building started before the "official" announcement.
By racechick
Wonder why they're going with a Ferrari engine?
By Jabberwocky
Because the Marussia is built around it. Almost as if they knew

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By What's Burning?
Pennies on the dollar I'm sure. They're going about it smart and I believe they'll be in a much better position in 2016 when Ferrari's engine is a bit more to snuff and they've used the foundation of the Marrusia designs to evolve, seems like they have a plan and they're sticking with it. Good to see.
By Jabberwocky
Have more faith in this than USGP or whatever they where called

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By sagi58
Wonder why they're going with a Ferrari engine?

As a Hamilton fan, you know that sometimes the decisions made are not based on the "obvious"! :thumbup:
By racechick
Danica has denied any interest in driving in F1 when Haas, the team she currentky drives for, joins the grid.

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/da ... scom:speed
By CookinFlat6
Ouch!!!

Thats gotta be the harshest indictment of F1 ever, when a Nascar driver who has yet to be regarded above average even in Nascar declares she couldnt be paid to join F1

Nascar drivers are boycotting F1 :yikes:
By sagi58
Danica has denied any interest in driving in F1 when Haas, the team she currentky drives for, joins the grid.

She says she wouldn't want to leave the U.S.of A.; but, it also sounds like family and friends are more important to her than travelling all over the world.
By What's Burning?
[youtube]TrzbdOjzA9g[/youtube]

Family and friends??? maybe as some bitter old battleaxe would say...

blatant misuse of femininity to sell Sports Illustraded magazines and Go Daddy websites. her driving was little more than a flash in the pan and
although she has made a name for herself selling umpalumpa in commercials for Go Daddy and misusing her
own beauty, Ms.Patrick dropped the ball on being a good role model for young girls/women.

As for "typical female jealousy", suffice it to say that I don't like that women in the media don't always
appreciate how much influence they have over our young nor do they seem to recognize the fact that
they can be successful without selling themselves.

Personally, I believe Ms. Patrick is basically insecure and seems to need someone/something outside
herself to have an identity.
By racechick
I think she's gorgeous and have no issue with her using her obvious assets to market herself and her team. I think it would be great to see her and Susie in F1 , bring a complete new dimension to it. But only if they're in the ball park with times. I respect Danica for realising she probably won't be.......I think that's what she was saying. If she thought she could get in there amongst the fast guys I think she'd probably overcome her wish to stay in the US.

See our F1 related articles too!