No votes
0%
Bernie Ecclestone
13%
Lotus
6%
Someone else?
31%
In fairness, I think that Alonso had decided to depart Maranello in 2013 after another failed attempt at a world title, his frustration was clear to see as far back as the middle of 2013, even if he was putting a brave face on it.

tsk tsk... don't bother with the truth. It doesn't fit into the conversation where everything Ferrari does is wrong! :thumbup:

I said "I think", I am not claiming to know what actually went on in Alonso's mind, but he sure looked pretty disillusioned at the end of 2013 after a string of poor results and only two wins during the year leaving him 155pts adrift with the Spaniard looking even more disillusioned in 2014; I'm guessing when he signed the long term deal with Ferrari he was promised this, that and the other, again pure speculation and Ferrari failed to deliver and actually went backwards
Sagi. Seriuously. STOP with the "poor me everyone hates Ferrari" card.

Its even more boring now than a "Cookin's-setting-the-world-(or-forum)-to-right" posts.

:rofl:
to be fair, i havent had one of those at least since the end of the season :blush:
By LRW

Its even more boring now than a "Cookin's-setting-the-world-(or-forum)-to-right" posts.

to be fair, i havent had one of those at least since the end of the season :blush:

:D

You need to build your energy up. It must be hard work. ;)
By sagi58

:rofl: True!! You've been too busy with the if-you-don't-love-Lewis-you-must-hate-him posts! :P

On a more serious note, I really don't care who does or doesn't like Ferrari, its drivers or our Lounge.
I just hope I'm not really the albatross around their neck some have suggested I am...

((p.s. just kidding, I know the world doesn't revolve around me!! :drink: ))
I've gone for Bernie because he did his best to cause chaos for F1 and nearly affected the championship's result with his pot luck system.

Agreed, his mental stability seems to have wavered ever more, and that's why I included him on the poll.

There's many contenders for Fail of the Year this time, Raikkonen was simply shocking compared to Alonso, whilst Sauber were utterly dreadful. I think I chose Raikkonen in the end.
By sagi58
If you have the inclination and the time, here's something that will no doubt create further discussion.
I'm posting it here because it seems that F1 has failed. Period.

, Motorhead  wrote:">How Lewis Hamilton has been cheated by F1, and nearly earned our sympathy. But only nearly.

...A straw poll in our office on Monday morning revealed that not a single person on the team had bothered watching Sunday's race; they all assumed (correctly) that it would turn into a victory procession for the British star.

It's a shameful state of affairs, brought on by years and years of meddling in the rules and regulations. Every single year, F1 brings in some sort of ridiculous new rule to try and spice things up. New tyres; new engines; the KERS system; new tracks in yet more far-flung dictatorships; new teams; new drivers; and finally, this year, the ultimate absurdity in the shape of new rules giving out double points for the last race of the season.

No wonder racing fans are sick of it. The sad truth of it is that if you want to watch cars racing wheel-to-wheel, Formula One is literally the worst way on the entire planet to do so.

And that statement is so astonishingly far from what F1 should be that it's slightly painful to behold...
You watch season highlights from 2001 up to 2004 (with the exception of 2003) sagi. Ferrari domination and processions like no other! :P
By sagi58
You watch season highlights from 2001 up to 2004 (with the exception of 2003) sagi. Ferrari domination and processions like no other! :P

Thanks!! :thumbup: Have done; but, it's been a while!!

See our F1 related articles too!