13%
Italian GP
7%
United States GP
No votes
0%
A different race?
7%
2014 saw a number of incredible races. Everyone remembers the dawn of a new F1 era in Melbourne, the fantastic battle between the Mercedes drivers in Bahrain, and the race that seemed to have it all... Montreal.

Which was your favourite Grand Prix of 2014?
Bahrain was the obvious one, and the British GP was the sentimental one but for me as a Lewis fan Monza was the ticket, it was the beginning of the end for Rosberg, when the focused man on a mission emerged and he was an unstoppable force on Sundays thereafter.
We did didn't we Liam. :rofl: yeah it was cool was silverstone!
I know! Mental! I could have reached over and touched Liam! And he must have seen me performing with my flags, hooter and bikini :D
Canada just edges it for me, was a brilliant race. Initially a good fight between the Merc's then a titanic battle between Rosberg and the chasing pack, slightly spoilt because Perez slowed late on and held the pack up. At one point with about 15 laps to go any one of about 5 drivers could have won the race.

Hungary came a close second for me with the dramatic finish. Silverstone wasn't a classic (there have been far better British GP's), but I guess some will vote for it because of Hamilton winning, but the race for me was an anti-climax. Just as it was getting interesting with Hamilton catching Rosberg, Nico's car failed and for me ruined the race. I wanted to see the race decided on the track!
I voted Belgium. The drama up front with the Mercs meant for a very interesting race. Rosberg fighting back up the order after damaging his tyres trying to pass Vettel, and the battles behind him. Especially Alonso vs Mags vs Vet vs Button in the final laps.
Singapore. I remember thinking when Nico fell off the grid, this is it. This is the chance for Lewis to come back into the fight and he better take it all that day. And then it seemed he might not win......but those insane laps he put in lap after lap building the gap back up again and winning. Damn. That was hammertime vs the grid at its very best.

As for pure racing context, Bahrain fo sho.
Canada just edges it for me, was a brilliant race. Initially a good fight between the Merc's then a titanic battle between Rosberg and the chasing pack, slightly spoilt because Perez slowed late on and held the pack up. At one point with about 15 laps to go any one of about 5 drivers could have won the race.

That was a classic. I voted Bahrain in this poll, simply because of the excitement at the front, but the Canadian Grand Prix was something quite epic. Everything you'd want from an exciting F1 race. :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!