FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
Rosberg looks really promising.
Shame about Kimi's suspension on Saturday as I think had he started further up the field, he would have been challenging for top spot. He did brilliantly to grab a podium starting where he did though!

Really, really bad driving by that Super Aguri driver - nearly running his own pit crew over....what an amateur mistake! And having the second car come in at the same time...that's appalling communication....I know they aren't the best of teams, but I didn't expect to see that sort of thing happening.

Interesting to see the pace of the restricted V10s versus the V8s....

Good start to the season though - can't wait until the Malaysian GP now! :)
By Forza
The FIA are goin to study the V10 engine data from this weekend and in the next fwe races because some teams (MF1?) are thinking about protesting

Good race on the weekend though and nice to see Ferrari in 2nd place.
By Selcouth_Feline
Did anyone else have to put up with ITV?

I'd forgtten how much the ads annoy me....and there were actually three people in the press conference after the race, but ITV only bothered to show Alonso :roll:

There was also some superb commentating. "The overtake succeeded because he obviously wanted to get past more than the overtaken driver wanted to defend his position". Um, whatever. And the fact he kept tellins us Raikonnen had fought his way up from 20th on the grid. I'm sure I counted 22 cars started the race....
By Marco
Thanks. :)
By simac
I enjoyed the race and think it was a great start to the season !

I also think the Alonso proved that last year wasn't a fluke, he won on pure talant and with right support from the team. I read some reports last year claiming that he only won because Schummi was having a bad year, so I think to see him beat Schummi wheel to wheel like that was good for Alonso.

I'm reading reports now that DC's engine blew on the warm down lap :( that's all he needs ! what a rotten bit of luck that is. But then, he goes into Mal with a fresh engine ! see, I always look on the bright side LOL !

See our F1 related articles too!