FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
I've just moved into a new house with some mates and I have my own small gaming/office room, it's currently very VERY bland, a small yellow room with a desk and PC. I need something to spice it up, like some F1 canvas art or some such, any suggestions?

I like this one, but even the largest size is actually quite small

http://society6.com/product/fw36-l1c_stretched-canvas#6=28
is bringing a girl into the room out of the question?

It's my gaming room, not my bedroom :wink:

You misogynist pig, girls are gamers too! Anyway, how will you know if you want to marry her without having seen her handling your... game controller?

You misogynist pig, girls are gamers too! Anyway, how will you know if you want to marry her without having seen her handling your... game controller?

I don't generally bring girls home and say "Look at this gaming PC!"
If you are on Facebook mate have a look at tots of oxford. We do canvasses. Just provide some images. I don't mind looking for canvasses on this topic. In fact I have a Lewis Hamilton one that I am in the middle of sorting at the moment.

What part of Oxford you in? I am in Wheatley.
If you are on Facebook mate have a look at tots of oxford. We do canvasses. Just provide some images. I don't mind looking for canvasses on this topic. In fact I have a Lewis Hamilton one that I am in the middle of sorting at the moment.

What part of Oxford you in? I am in Wheatley.

Littlemore, I'll have a look, you look massively cheaper than anywhere else I could find too :hehe:

How heavy are the A1/A0 canvases normally, I can't go screwing stuff into the wall as it's a rented house so I'll have to use those crappy sticky wall things.
Not that heavy, I would say about 1kg at most. We rent as well so know what you mean about nails in walls. we have an A1 hanging on 2 of the weird sticky things.

Littlemore has some nice areas. Plus the Kings in Sanford is just down the road.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11904;-)

Yeah I've been to the kings a lot, it's our go to work pub lunch place.

See our F1 related articles too!