No votes
0%
Bernie Ecclestone
13%
Lotus
6%
Someone else?
31%
As usual, there were some shockers throughout the 2014 season. Whilst Mercedes swept pretty much everything before them, Ferrari and McLaren once again failed to impress. Kimi Raikkonen was a particular disappointment, and the perceived titanic battle between himself and Ferrari team-mate Fernando Alonso never happened. Four time world champion Sebastian Vettel was shown how it's done by new team mate Daniel Ricciardo.

With other teams, drivers and personalities thrown into the mix, who was your fail of the year?
I guess if I picked Ricciardo as driver of the year, then the fail of the year would be the other side of the coin, erm.. the other side of the garage.
I'm so sorry Liam, Ferrari almost need their own special thread on this one this year, 2015 is just a month away.
It would have to be Horner or Seb - Seb we can understand as its hard to try not to be untalented enough to get your arse handed to you by your near rookie teammate

But Horner - what a prized :censored:

This clip completely captures the twattishness shown by the odius Horner this year. From leaving his family - wife and kid and shacking up with ginger spice, to the embarrasingly funny quotes over the failed attempt to change the rules on the engine 'freeze' - actually telling the media that the regs were unfair to RBR, Ferrari AND Honda who hadnt even started illustrated how dumb people can be come when emotions are allowed to drive all output.
Then the cheating at the start and the end of the season, saying everyone was picking on RBR because they were winning...err

Well that put Horner in his place

[youtube]tcSB4Zs38ro[/youtube]

Sent using NCC-1701

I voted Bernie for his stupid double points idea and his greed and unequal sharingt of profits resulting the loss of two teams from the grid and the potential loss of more teams going into next season.
By sagi58
I voted Bernie for his stupid double points idea and his greed and unequal sharingt of profits resulting the loss of two teams from the grid and the potential loss of more teams going into next season.

Image Completely agree with you, on all counts!!

I agree broadly with your sentiment, however what you described would be the opposite of a fail to Bernie and his partners, especially if they were looking to cash in soon and not care about the future of the sport, so its possible the old :censored: wanted the 2 teams to leave to bring something else in thats profitable for him

so the question then is, it is really a fail if its only a fail to us? I think Bernie needs a whole section for himself, along the lines of the :censored::censored::censored::censored: of the year :hehe:

I agree broadly with your sentiment, however what you described would be the opposite of a fail to Bernie and his partners, especially if they were looking to cash in soon and not care about the future of the sport, so its possible the old :censored: wanted the 2 teams to leave to bring something else in thats profitable for him

so the question then is, it is really a fail if its only a fail to us? I think Bernie needs a whole section for himself, along the lines of the :censored::censored::censored::censored: of the year :hehe:

It's a fail for the sport, although I see your point about a personal WIN! for Bernie and CVC.
I voted for Ferrari, because they built a terrible engine and were uncompetitive despite having a very good budget and the same opportunity as Mercedes to build a championship winning car.

Alonso getting outdragged by Will Stevens takes the candle really.
Raikkonen. Biggest let down. Ever.

Take a look at Vettel next year before you jump to conclusions.
I'm so sorry Liam, Ferrari almost need their own special thread on this one this year, 2015 is just a month away.

lol he made Ferrari ten times worse. Add that to the other things
By 1Lemon
I vote for Massa's mid-season spacial awareness.

See our F1 related articles too!