No votes
0%
Marussia
8%
Caterham
23%
A different team?
8%
This wasn't the year for smart looking cars. Long gone is the colourful grid; the yellow of Jordan/Renault, the NICE green of Jaguar, and orange of Arrows/Spyker and the pale blue of Benetton/Renault. There was some duff liveries going on throughout 2014. Which one was your least favourite?
Yes that SAP logo was the most out of place and 'obviously not designed for this car' logo ever seen, well at least on a McLaren. It just looked so wrong and so 'this was the best we could do but we gonna pretend we didnt really do it'
Sort of, 'its obvious this is a temporary situation, we are holding out for Ali Baba, we dont even bother to get the logo finish to match the car for SAP'
This wasn't the year for smart looking cars. Long gone is the colourful grid; the yellow of Jordan/Renault, the NICE green of Jaguar, and orange of Arrows/Spyker and the pale blue of Benetton/Renault. There was some duff liveries going on throughout 2014. Which one was your least favourite?

Its gotta be Caterham, although it could be to do with the nose, but with the eyesore front it had who even noticed the rest of the car?
Poor Sauber, the only time they saw any television time was whenever one of their drivers broke down on track. Were they they most unreliable manufacturer of the year?
I agree with the answers so far, with regard to the three teams with the highest votes. McLaren's livery without a title sponsor was pretty grim, and made ten times worse with the addition of the yellow SAP logo towards the end of the year!

The grey livery on the Sauber is just awful, and I thought that from the word go, early last year. I know some people such as Denthul quite liked it, but it doesn't work for me.

And the Caterham... once upon a time their livery was pretty damn good, with the yellow wheels and what-not. But this year it looked pretty sickly.
I'd go with Sauber.....just bland and not memorable in any way. Everytime we had a late safety car though, it would almost certainly involve a certain Sutil driving one of those bland, annoying, irrelevant machines of 2014.

See our F1 related articles too!