FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
:rofl: yes he was in it! he actually started ahead of Hamilton, not along side of him. But even though he was on the same poor tire call that Button was on, he still managed to pick up 9 positions and finish 11 seconds behind his teammate. Given the pit lane delta and the net time on the inters I figured they both would have finished ~25 seconds up the road.

Magnussen stayed out on Inters, unlike Button who pitted for fresh inters under the SC, and then had to pit again for slicks on the same lap as Magnussen, which explains why Magnussen made up more ground than Button! See tyre strategies: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2014/07/27/2 ... pit-stops/

You're right, I had been looking at the iOS app and just saw both of them listed on inters for 15 laps so I didn't pay attention the the lap count, I wasn't looking at the bottom of the grid that closely to be honest. But yeah, it was a bad roll of the dice for Button indeed.
Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix 2014

Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo benefited from the in-fighting between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg in the Mercedes camp to claim his third victory of the year at Spa Francorchamps ahead of Rosberg and Williams’ Valteri Bottas in what has to be considered a controversial race in Belgium.

Continue Reading...
Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix 2014

Lewis Hamilton extended his world drivers championship lead to 10 points after taking victory at Suzuka on Sunday afternoon ahead of team mate and championship rival Nico Rosberg and current world champion Sebastian Vettel. But the main story of the Japanese Grand Prix is the horrific accident involving Marussia driver Jules Bianchi, everything else seems incredibly unimportant.

Continue Reading...
Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix 2014

Nico Rosberg won the Brazilian Grand Prix after team mate and title rival Lewis Hamilton’s error allowed him to cruise home and collect 25 valuable points against Hamilton’s 18 points ahead of the season finale in Abu Dhabi which has been dubbed Abu Double because of the double points on offer.

Continue Reading...
I know I am almost a week late, but it's been a busy week for me, so you'll have to forgive me.

Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2014

Lewis Hamilton took victory and his second world drivers title at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix last weekend as his only title rival and team mate Nico Rosberg suffered hybrid power issues, being reduced to running on his V6T motor only, losing 160HP and fell backwards out of the top 10.

Continue Reading...
Even though I haven't commented much, I would like to thank you for posting the links to each race!
I've read each one and found them to be fair and concise reports!! :clap:

Thanks for reading, I do enjoy writing and being my own blog, I can add my own personal, often humorous slant to my writing, I'm happy you enjoy them :)
First F1 writeup of the year from me...

Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix 2015

You may not have noticed due to all the legal wranglings involving Guido van der Garde and the Sauber F1 team, but there was a race that happened this weekend in Melbourne. And rather predictably Mercedes dominated the weekend with Lewis Hamilton edging out Nico Rosberg by 1.3 seconds.

Continue Reading...
Nicely done, MOA!! I admire your style: factual, concise and honest! :thumbup:

Thanks, what do you think of the new design? I wanted to make something that was more mobile friendly, the previous design was over four years old! :yikes:
A good read. There are a couple of points where we see things a little differently (the Button / Perez incident being one), but it's a debatable one anyway. I like the design and the way you present everything overall.
A good read. There are a couple of points where we see things a little differently (the Button / Perez incident being one), but it's a debatable one anyway. I like the design and the way you present everything overall.

Hey, thanks for the feedback, we can't all agree, but that is what makes life interesting, I encourage people to challenge my views, and if proven wrong I will always correct my writing/opinion.
Nicely done, MOA!! I admire your style: factual, concise and honest! :thumbup:

Thanks, what do you think of the new design? I wanted to make something that was more mobile friendly, the previous design was over four years old! :yikes:

I like the design... it's clean and well-organized,
making it easy to navigate!! Good job!!
Nice writeup, not a fan of the font though, it looks a little stretched on a normal desktop making it a little hard to read.

See our F1 related articles too!