FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Keyword being entire, normally in modern F1 teams catch up to dominant ones by the end of the season.
Keyword being entire, normally in modern F1 teams catch up to dominant ones by the end of the season.

Only if their lead driver is Jenson Button.

When has anyone caught up to Redbull in 2010, 2012? Ferrari in 2002, 2004? McLaren in 1988? McLaren's speed in 1998/1999?
I think he'll do it.

PlanetF1 A poor display in the Brazilian GP last time out saw the Williams driver slip to sixth in the standings with Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso overtaking him.

However, only three points separate the three drivers with only the season finale in Abu Dhabi to come this weekend.

"Abu Dhabi is going to be an exciting race and it could play out one of two ways," he said. The double points could be interesting and we will try and play it to our advantage.

"We have been trying to secure our position in the Championship and so continue to focus on this, but I can still finish fourth in the Drivers' Championship I will focus on this as well.

"It's a nice place to go to, the temperature is warm, the people are friendly and the facilities good so I am looking forward to the race."
By LRW
He's going to change his siggy once again you know.

:yikes: No! Even Lemon1 wouldn't do that! Not 2 years on the trot. Not after the flack he received last time.
"Mark my 2 year old words that Bottas WILL now win a race in 2015/2016" - Me, (2012,2013,2014)

You can use that Lemonade.
Oh don't you guys worry, I've got my sig update planned.
So today I have changed my Sig, I believe that in 5 seasons time Bottas will be a WDC, with at least one championship.
Technically by 2020 would mean 6 seasons. Do you mean that before the 2020 season he will already have won a championship? If you'd like to save face, I'd not scoff if you made the siggy start in 2013 and made it 7 years or 8 depending on how you count it, then your old signature would have evolved some into this new one as opposed to us having to declare your old signature null and void.

Technically.

Anyway, congratulations to Valteri on a solid performance, with the consistency worthy of a Finn! :clap:
By LRW
So today I have changed my Sig, I believe that in 5 seasons time Bottas will be a WDC, with at least one championship.

I'd say that's a lame prediction. Like any of us are still going to be here in 6 years time.

Mnm will have tracked us down and killed us in our sleep by then.
Technically by 2020 would mean 6 seasons. Do you mean that before the 2020 season he will already have won a championship? If you'd like to save face, I'd not scoff if you made the siggy start in 2013 and made it 7 years or 8 depending on how you count it, then your old signature would have evolved some into this new one as opposed to us having to declare your old signature null and void.

Technically.

Anyway, congratulations to Valteri on a solid performance, with the consistency worthy of a Finn! :clap:

Well by 2020, and this year is already over so it's only 5.

Technically.

Well by 2020, and this year is already over so it's only 5.

2015, 2016,2017,2018,2019,2020. I count six seasons. No wonder you're not so good at predictions, there's a 20% unnecessary margin of error right there and you haven't even officially started yet.

See our F1 related articles too!